Feb 8th 2020, 3:30:20
For the start of the next round of each server (and for the current FFA round), the following changes will be applied:
- Building returns from all SPECIAL attacks (BR + AB) are based on 10% of attacker's total built acres, not 10% of each specific building. This should mean that any country that has built the majority of its land will get regular returns for buildings.
- Restart bonus is re-enabled with the following changes:
- Number of defends before dying no longer has any impact on the restart aid calculation
- All restarts will receive 25% of their original country's resources at the time of death as the base calculation for resources to restore on the restart, rather than up to 95%
- All restart will receive 50% of their original country's resources on the market at the time of death, rather than up to 95%
- Turns, bonus points, etc will be counted the same way as before
- When looking up a restart country in-game through the country search, the original country # will be available on the search results page
We'll look at updating more stuff around the restart bonus and perhaps allowing countries to send a higher % of goods to restart countries via foreign aid. But for now, look for these new changes to take effect in the new rounds!
Thanks to everyone for their feedback on our changes from Changeset 18!
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com
Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting