Verified:

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 21st 2010, 18:26:12

All users now have a small assortment of icons next to usernames inside threads. You now have the ability to ignore posters on the forums (a status icon to the right of the username lets you know whether or not a user has been ignored, as well as giving you the ability to ignore them or un-ignore them). Clicking on their username inside threads will show you their profile. You can either send users a private message via the member's profile, or by clicking on the small icon between the ignore status icon and the Online status icon.

Enjoy!
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 21st 2010, 18:31:42

wooo good stuff :)
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires' Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 21st 2010, 18:33:17

"You cannot ignore a Moderator!"

LIES!
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 21st 2010, 18:33:34

Cool nuk. Tho it might be in idea to only show the links that should require login if you're actually logged in.

Just ignored someone while logged out and it wouldn't let me unignore them and teh image with the word balloon in it went to a page sayin i needed to login.

Nice addition.
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 21st 2010, 18:35:33

Yeah I like it too...seems a little odd that the posts still show up, just without the real text, but I guess it would be worse if all their posts were hidden...maybe not tho?
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 21st 2010, 18:37:36

If you keep their name in, at least it doesn't look like someone is talkin to themselves
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 21st 2010, 18:41:23

cool :) i wasn't even expecting this feature :)
Finally did the signature thing.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 21st 2010, 18:45:04

Originally posted by iZarcon:
Cool nuk. Tho it might be in idea to only show the links that should require login if you're actually logged in.

Just ignored someone while logged out and it wouldn't let me unignore them and teh image with the word balloon in it went to a page sayin i needed to login.

Nice addition.

Yeah, I thought about logged-out users as soon as I posted the announcement. You shouldn't be able to ignore anyone, nor should you see usernames as links while not logged in now.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

AoS Game profile

Jul 21st 2010, 20:24:11

Yes! Finally something I suggested is teh realz.

*ignores everyone*
The dreamer is banished to obscurity.