Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2024, 15:04:45

I would like this to be in order by the age of the op so that you can quickly identify new and older ops. I don't care what order (Ascending or Descending).

Edited By: Slagpit on Jun 15th 2024, 1:07:45
See Original Post
I financially support this game; what do you do?

VicRattlehead Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 15:14:05

You can already choose the sort order though

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2024, 15:20:19

Oh really? Am I missing a setting somewhere?

https://www.earthempires.com/cooperation/spy/saved

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 6th 2024, 20:08:05

You can filter advanced search to only include countries with recent ops, does that help at all?

Some players wanted saved ops to sort by cnum so I can't have one default that makes everyone happy. If there's a big need I could look into adding sort options for that page.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2024, 20:16:12

Ah, ok, well, I wouldn't say it's a big need. But I would like it :p

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 6th 2024, 20:20:17

Can you help me to understand the need? Isn't it more useful to search for countries with recent ops using advanced search? It even shows their defense as a column so you know who to click on.

https://imgur.com/a/Xz16odk

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2024, 20:31:09

Yeah, that seems more useful, for sure.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2024, 21:46:55

Also, just an observation: even the max hours since the last Spy Op advanced search doesn't appear to put the order of the countries based on Spy Op age in the list.

At least it didn't appear to when I cross-referenced our saved ops vs that search.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2024, 21:52:20

In the search, there is a drop down for sort order - but it does not have Spy Op Age.

I'm guessing part of the goal would be to find ops that are out of date and refresh them quickly for the team.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 7th 2024, 17:50:48

Ah, yeah, Tert, that's it. I'm getting used to this new search. For me, the reason I want to sort in order is to know quicker which op is fresh vs. old.

I could even set up a column that said the age of it or something. I don't know. As it stands, I have to look, then click the op and see the NW difference or something to see if it's up-to-date.