Verified:

azmodii Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 7:18:09

This may be really really noobish, but I cant figure out how to view someones details. Cant click on their user name cuz it just takes you to a PM. I can put my details in, and see that such and such has MSN and ICQ, but how can I view those details?

- EoEA ~ End Of Earth Alliance -

"I will slaughter them like a wolf among lambs! The rivers will run red with the blood of my enemies, the skies will rain fire! And when the land parts beneath them... I shall be the in emptiness waiting!"

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 21st 2010, 17:26:24

mm atm you can't ;)
Finally did the signature thing.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Jun 21st 2010, 17:46:09

more specifically *you* can't. but somebody with access to the databases can. start begging nuke i suppose :p

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 21st 2010, 19:18:36

right ;) we probably have to go over what sort of privacy / permissions for seeing your icq/msn etc there should be

ie, personally i'd only like to share my msn/icq/etc to people who are logged in, simply so i don't get bot spammed =/

Finally did the signature thing.

Forgotten1

Jun 21st 2010, 22:39:19

I'd like to only share with Admins and other alliance leader types.

maybe have an authorizations done? Assign a Forum Mod that takes care of things, each alliance allowed a "President/Leader/Don/goofball", 2x Foreign Minister type, and 1x Internal Affairs type, and a recruiter type
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

Forgotten1

Jun 21st 2010, 22:42:40

then these people instead of Member would get a title,

LaF IA

or something like that.. =p.. and only share with those people my info
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

azmodii Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 11:21:31

Lol.. Answers my question. I think the title would be the right way to go. Linking actual ingame accounts with forum profiles would work too. Weeds out the spammers.

if ingameFFAacclink = true & postcount > 20
showallcontacts = true
end if

Obviously translated into php though :D
- EoEA ~ End Of Earth Alliance -

"I will slaughter them like a wolf among lambs! The rivers will run red with the blood of my enemies, the skies will rain fire! And when the land parts beneath them... I shall be the in emptiness waiting!"

Marshal Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 18:44:33

if icq etc is posted on boards then for sure bots pickup it and that way spammers too, I get many times per month add to icq and accept msg requests to my icq and occasionally to msn.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....