Verified:

sfbob Game profile

Sep 17th 2022, 22:46:48

With the dwindling player base the scenario is going to reocurr more and more, like in team at the moment, where players simply can't buy the tech they need if there aren't enough techers.
Fix this by making tech available to buy in the private market. It would work in a similar way to military so it would be more expensive than the typical public prices.

It just seems weird that if I need Tanks I can buy tanks. If I'm desperate for oil I can buy the hugely expensive private oil
But if I need tech I can't buy tech.
Also make all servers like express so you can sell oil on private

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 18th 2022, 16:43:08

Play the proven and not so effective self sufficient rainbow country bro!

Or add more bots!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 18th 2022, 17:06:18

This could be a problem in primary or tournament but in team the onus is on you players to work as a team to overcome such problems.

If you have a balanced team you can do well in every market. If you went all in on the wrong strategies that is a problem you might wanna fix until next round.

sfbob Game profile

Sep 18th 2022, 19:40:57

Originally posted by Gerdler:
This could be a problem in primary or tournament but in team the onus is on you players to work as a team to overcome such problems.

If you have a balanced team you can do well in every market. If you went all in on the wrong strategies that is a problem you might wanna fix until next round.

Just putting it out there to think about.
On the other hand maybe I was overreacting to a rare set with very high tech prices - I had drunk a bottle of cremant last night - I'm mourning the death of my pet Hamster.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 19th 2022, 17:30:43

LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2022, 12:12:19

RIP sfbobs hamster
HeadHunter

sfbob Game profile

Oct 2nd 2022, 21:09:22

Originally posted by HH:
RIP sfbobs hamster

She was a great hamster, I was really upset about it - I never thought I'd be so affected by the death of a rodent. For anyone interested here's the Facebook tribute I posted for her minus the cute photo

TRIGGER WARNING....

PET DEATH...

HAMSTER HAS REACHED HAMSTER VALHALLA...

Our hamster Layla died today. She'd been slowing down recently so I had a feeling she didn't have long left but unfortunately she took a turn for the worse last night but managed a last meal of a bit of cheese. She was still hanging on this morning, not moving but breathing heavily so I got her out and held her and she died in my arms about 30 minutes later. Her ears picked up and she seemed happy that someone was with her in her final moments and she died peacefully in the end. She was a great hamster, she never bit anyone and loved to play and scurry. RIP Layla

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2022, 22:29:26

R.I.P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2022, 13:42:59

May we all be so lucky as to die peacefully in the arms of someone who cares for us. RIP Layla.