Verified:

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Jun 24th 2022, 15:13:19

Said i completed but no bonus given

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2022, 19:19:02

Yeah it's done that to me too, try logging off the entire game and login again, worked for me before...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 25th 2022, 13:16:27

This happens to me every day for at least 5 weeks now. I just complete the captcha a 3rd time and it always gives me the bonus points after that.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jul 11th 2022, 22:09:23

on this, can we make it 22 hrs like the other one also? Im too old to do 24 hrs all the time :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Jul 13th 2022, 22:58:46

also not working still :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2022, 14:20:30

Yeah this is garbage
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 16th 2022, 12:59:35

Not sure if this is on our end, I will kick it up the ladder regardless. It's possible this has already been looked at.

I have no way to see specifically whats wrong since I have premium so I can't tell.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 16th 2022, 13:08:40

Imo the voting bonuses should be changed to automatic 9 points per 24 hour bonuses dealt out 01 am every day for non-premiums and 10p for premiums. This reduces the relative advantage for premiums but reduces the need for 22 hour logins which serves no other purpose other than to create one more benefit to burdensome activity.

Tmac Game profile

Jul 16th 2022, 13:23:57

Yes, automatic bonuses! Bonus points, bonus turns, and bonus acres. Logging in just for a bonus is annoying.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2022, 19:23:25

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Not sure if this is on our end, I will kick it up the ladder regardless. It's possible this has already been looked at.

I have no way to see specifically whats wrong since I have premium so I can't tell.

It is random, some days it works right away and others i have to keep going back to it, and since it's the 24hr one you keep pushing your bonus to later each time it fails, so eventually you lose a day because I just don't have the time to babysit this thing and i give up til next day....
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2022, 14:18:40

It is most likely an issue with the 3rd party site not sending the response back (I haven’t looked at it at all).

I think a 24-hour standard bonus for premium is the way to go, as I agree the 22-hour login is unnecessary.

As for non-premium getting an automatic bonus, I think that is prob a non-starter as the only way the game had monetized other than ads that everyone blocks, and patron that only the most generous amount us bought is to provide QOL features. Premium also should not get an extra bonus point, but it should be easier to obtain them. With the older player base, QOL is worth something

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 18th 2022, 14:56:47

I think removing the benefit of premium now will cause fewer to buy it, but I agree with the QoL aspect. The problem with the arguement on ads is that its not ads we are clicking, its voting sites that no longer hold value to the growth/retaining of players in this game.

If the bonuses could be obtained instead from clicking 5 ads every day, and they could be given on the hour based on previous days clicks instead of something you have to do on the spot, that would be ideal. It brings money to the game owners and it allows the bonus not to drift, which causes great inconvenience.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2022, 15:22:26

Yeah, I agree with clicking ads for the bonus. And EE itself could control that instead of relying on a 3rd part to tell EE they completed the action.

I think QOL alone is sufficient for most people to buy coins if it is automatic every 24 hours without any player action required. If you are required to log in every 22 hours, then yes, I agree fewer will buy. When I suggested paying for an auto bonus, I never imagined that you would get extra points as this gives an advantage, even if a small one. I'm not too fond of it in a game where we want the fair and balanced competition. I know people who buy it because they want that extra point to be on an even playfield with others who also buy it. That isn't good for a free text game from the late '90s, IMO.

I'm more comfortable with paying for QOL and not an advantage - no matter how big or small that may be.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2022, 15:35:11

I don't mind doing it, it just sux it's glitching badly :-(
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2022, 15:40:43

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

That's cool and all, but as Gerdler pointed out, what value does it give EE at this point? It also needs to add value for the game to be worth the effort.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2022, 21:26:52

Originally posted by Requiem:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

That's cool and all, but as Gerdler pointed out, what value does it give EE at this point? It also needs to add value for the game to be worth the effort.

Yeah I don't disagree with that, I'm only pointing out that I don't mind having to click 2 earn points :-)
(•_•)

Jul 21st 2022, 22:45:06

I stopped buying prem cause I lose points even doing it that way :P - shouldnt need to login everyday to get points lol and nearly every set I got screwed by logging in another server first before creating new countries in ffa and didnt get bonus points for the day to the ffa country :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

m0bzta Game profile

Jul 27th 2022, 10:54:24

they need to move to another top gaming place might even get us new players
never mind they will never do it waste of time saying this
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

allbymyself87 Game profile

Aug 20th 2022, 0:11:41

Is there any plan to fix this bug?
Kind of frustrated getting msg saying I have voted successfully but no bonus points given. =/

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2022, 18:15:46

It's annoying yes
(•_•)