Verified:

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 9th 2022, 17:05:19

If you are like me and try to avoid using the mouse, you might have a plugin like Vimium for Chrome. But I always have to click on the all button to sell all of something. If we could just enter "a" to indicate we wanna sell all that would be sweet!
HeadHunter

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2022, 14:33:25

my idea is good yes
HeadHunter

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 21st 2022, 16:12:53

Dont you use the control panel to aid in FFA?

it just automatically sends all of the goods you mark to send I think. it was a while since I played FFA.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2022, 0:27:48

But his suggestion is selling all?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 23rd 2022, 0:46:59

If i dont remember it wrong its the same on the control panel in FFA when you sell.

Maybe the context is different maybe this doesnt relate at all to FFA.

I'm running one of these browser plugins thats floating around that auto fills all if I press that button for selling for instance turrets. I forget which one or which ones have this feature. that said I dont use it for mobile, nor do I know if this works.

But the alphaUI I think has this feature automatically as well as a few other features

https://alphaui.earthempires.com

I'm too used to the old UI to go over to this but it does have some nice features.

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2022, 5:15:10

Basicly I would like to sell all of anything without having to use my mouse :) If you have focus in a form, you wanna quickly enter info in a field and press enter. but if you wanna sell all you can either click on the all link or type in the exakt amount. When buying you can sometimes enter a higher amount then the amount available and it will buy it all. That is nice. But you can not buy all you can afford and a few other scenarios like that.

A quick fix in the old UI would be to make the "all" link a normal button you can tab to and press space or something to trigger it.
HeadHunter