Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2024, 17:40:54

- Signed by Requiem

P.S. This will also help him break his 4chan addiction.
P.P.S Who would like to sponsor him?
P.P.P.S Zen also Signed this
I financially support this game; what do you do?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2024, 17:50:09

He can play, he just can't post, right? Last I checked if you get banned from forums you still can play.....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2024, 18:46:47

Chevs was good for the game. Bring him back

Signed by Coalie

Coalie, MBA
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

D Trump

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2024, 18:53:11

Thank you, everybody. Today is an important day for justice. Chevs, a strong, resilient individual, has faced unfair treatment by a system that often fails people. I’ve reviewed the case, spoken to a lot of tremendous people, and the decision is clear. Chevs deserves a second chance.

So, I’m granting a full pardon—completely wiping the slate clean. This isn’t just about one person; it’s about fairness, it’s about opportunity, and it’s about correcting mistakes. We believe in redemption, we believe in second chances, and today, we’re making that happen.

Chevs, go out there and continue making a difference. America believes in you, and we’re behind you all the way. Thank you, and God bless America.

Kingme Game profile

Aug 20th 2024, 19:05:04

Originally posted by D Trump:
Thank you, everybody. Today is an important day for justice. Chevs, a strong, resilient individual, has faced unfair treatment by a system that often fails people. I’ve reviewed the case, spoken to a lot of tremendous people, and the decision is clear. Chevs deserves a second chance.

So, I’m granting a full pardon—completely wiping the slate clean. This isn’t just about one person; it’s about fairness, it’s about opportunity, and it’s about correcting mistakes. We believe in redemption, we believe in second chances, and today, we’re making that happen.

Chevs, go out there and continue making a difference. America believes in you, and we’re behind you all the way. Thank you, and God bless America.

Wait, how can Trump pardon someone? He isn't president.

Saphire Game profile

Aug 20th 2024, 21:02:12

Originally posted by Requiem:
- Signed by Requiem

P.S. This will also help him break his 4chan addiction.
P.P.S Who would like to sponsor him?
P.P.P.S Zen also Signed this

4chan is harmful to ones mental health. I'll sponsor him but only if Zen signed it by spitting on it.

llaar Game profile

Aug 22nd 2024, 5:34:45

*** **** ** ** *** *** ;)

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2024, 13:25:10

#freeChevs
Coalie, MBA
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

Rokkie Game profile

Aug 22nd 2024, 14:01:09

#freeChevs

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2024, 20:50:03

Originally posted by Rokkie:
#freeChevs

^
U know u messed up when the guy that Chevs spends his free time going after wants him back.

Hahaha
Ha
Haha
Ha
Coalie, MBA
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2024, 21:02:18

What did Chevs do to get perma?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2024, 6:38:40

I miss the Chevs videos! I don't miss him suiciding me in alliance and writing "viva la revolution" and other stuff in french lol.
HeadHunter

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2024, 13:33:50

Crazy Cath this is not your home.

Bye~

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2024, 14:56:46

I feel like we have other people playing in the community that are just as if not more eccentric than Chevs; however he is the only one perma banned.

Let's be fair and balanced here!

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 30th 2024, 6:40:21

i vote for Chevs to be unshackled and for Cathankins to take his place in the Gulag

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 3rd 2024, 22:54:42

I feel like we have other people playing in the community that are just as if not more eccentric than Chevs; however he is the only one perma banned.

Let's be fair and balanced here!

Nuh huh.
You forgot about that other guy....

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Sep 4th 2024, 2:26:06

I vote no. Leaving this game has been the best thing for chevs. Those who haven't taken an extended break would not realize this.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2024, 14:12:23

Originally posted by smile_face_guy:
I vote no. Leaving this game has been the best thing for chevs. Those who haven't taken an extended break would not realize this.

Based

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 5th 2024, 2:02:57

Originally posted by smile_face_guy:

Based

Smiley face is right. Who else would I play PGo with? I am his only friend on there.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.