Verified:

Status Uploader

Bot~
!!!

May 19th 2011, 14:08:08

This is an automatically generated thread. If you are an expert feel free to provide advice. Please follow all of the rules listed in the sticky thread. Respect the anonymity of this player's country: deducing and posting the country number of this country is a bannable offense. Further information about the player and the country:

Country owner:thehiphopdrug
Country strategy:Casher
Player experience:New
Best finish:151
Total finishes:1

Status Uploader

Bot~
!!!

May 19th 2011, 14:08:08

This is an automatically generated post. Please note that certain values have been rounded and some have been omitted to protect the identity of the country.

Basics
GovernmentR
Land5000
Tax Rate38%
Net Income$1,060,000
Net Food-2,460
Money$840,000
Food27,000
Oil0
Turns1
Turns Played571
Turns Stored0
Technology
Military100%
Medical100%
Business120.68%
Residential120.85%
Agricultural100%
Warfare0.2%
Military Strategy100%
Weapons100%
Industrial100%
Spy100%
SDI1%
Structures
BPT42
Enterprise Zones2,000
Residences2,000
Industrial Complexes40
Military Bases0
Research Labs0
Farms40
Oil Rigs0
Unused26
Military
Spies11,000
Troops62
Jets0
Turrets610,000
Tanks0
Readiness100%
Nuclear Missiles1
Chemical Missiles1
Cruise Missiles0

thehiphopdrug Game profile

May 19th 2011, 14:11:05

First express reset. I'm a casher. We'll see how far it takes me. Don't think I'll be attacked too much, but doing anything offensive is obviously an obstacle. Looking for land, guess I am restricted to exploring? Or can I still get an army together to farm some land? Any input helps!
Those midgets are funny. Sometimes I'd like to hold a midget. They always want to sit in the front seat. -Taxi Driver

I did know something that I didn't... But it wasn't that. - Ignignokt

iNouda Game profile

May 19th 2011, 15:11:56

All-X would be a pretty safe bet but you probably won't get into the top 10 netting ranks. That would require some epic balls and smarts since you'd need to be able to hit random peeps, move on after a single grab (double would be more trouble than its worth). The bigger the risk you take, the more likely you'll get a pretty good damn payoff if you play it right. Of course there are retards every game that decide to ruin someone else's set by suiciding...

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

May 19th 2011, 16:10:30

Originally posted by iNouda:
All-X would be a pretty safe bet but you probably won't get into the top 10 netting ranks

pfft. done it several times.

Jade Penn Game profile

May 19th 2011, 18:31:32

agrees with Azz, fisrt time out with a theo casher I was all-x and was 13th so top 10 can be done with all-x.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

May 19th 2011, 19:15:33

i've had a #3 and #10 finish, as well as stuff in t20. telling somebody that t10 in express as all-x is impossible is incredibly wrong :p especially as a rep with explore bonuses.

hiphop, as long as you have decent defense, and good def allies, and join GDI, you're pretty safe from being farmed.
last few resets i've been hit tops like 3-4x per reset. which means i just jinxed myself and i shall be farmed.

Jade Penn Game profile

May 19th 2011, 19:26:56

I have only played 3 sets on the express since rediscovering the game. All have been all-x and all have been top 20. I just have to fine tune my skills a little and one of these sets do some single grabs. All-x is the way to go for new players until they learn the strats and fine tune them.

thehiphopdrug Game profile

May 19th 2011, 20:19:41

Azz Kikr: Yea, that seems reasonable, no? I've got to get some allies, I am already in GDI.. I've got quite a few turrets, but that's all... Just worried about getting more land, but exploring will do, it seems.

Jade Penn: Total beginner, here... I've learned the bare minimum things. Like what is unstocking? Why do people always talk about "netting" and retals and yada yada. While those techniques play a bigger role in the longer games, express is sort of a low stress version of it all I guess. But I am also playing on the Primary server.

Right now I'm top 25, but it doesn't matter until the fat lady sings, as they say. Anyways I might buy a few jets for farming the little guys. But then again...
Those midgets are funny. Sometimes I'd like to hold a midget. They always want to sit in the front seat. -Taxi Driver

I did know something that I didn't... But it wasn't that. - Ignignokt

iNouda Game profile

May 20th 2011, 9:12:15

Originally posted by Azz Kikr:
i've had a #3 and #10 finish, as well as stuff in t20. telling somebody that t10 in express as all-x is impossible is incredibly wrong :p especially as a rep with explore bonuses.

hiphop, as long as you have decent defense, and good def allies, and join GDI, you're pretty safe from being farmed.
last few resets i've been hit tops like 3-4x per reset. which means i just jinxed myself and i shall be farmed.

Nice to see how you twisted my words around. Pretty much everyone has had a top 10 finish in express, top 20 is so common when the server has around 100ish players...it's not worth boasting about.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

May 20th 2011, 16:19:12

it's really not worth the conversation here, nouda, but i'm not bragging. just making a point.
hiphop, your best bet to learn that sort of stuff, the major netting principles, is to join a clan in ffa or alliance, there's pretty good netters in both, and most of them have training programs for the purpose.