Verified:

now im nothing Game profile

Dec 14th 2013, 17:10:15

No more top ten category for all explore :( haha
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

Dec 15th 2013, 22:53:12

I don't even know if I will make top ten with my all explore commie I would at like least to see it as the best all explore commie on eestats. It hurts.
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

Xinhuan Game profile

Dec 16th 2013, 2:23:16

Bore removed it because that all-explore database query takes minutes to complete and strains the server.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 18th 2013, 4:51:21

That site confuses me now.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

braden Game profile

Dec 18th 2013, 4:54:04

so then bores site should be shut down in lie of a website that works.

he doesn't want to make it work? refuse him the data, and make him make it work, else screw him.

braden Game profile

Dec 18th 2013, 4:54:28

fluffing auto correct bullfluff

blid

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2013, 5:53:43

it's weird that it didn't used to seem slow at all. then the problems happened and suddenly this was a memory hole all along
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 18th 2013, 7:23:25

Originally posted by braden:

he doesn't want to make it work? refuse him the data, and make him make it work, else screw him.

Just because a third party site doesn't work the way we would like it too....doesn't mean we go putting people up for the lynching braden lol

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Dec 19th 2013, 2:09:45

Originally posted by braden:

Hahaha. I must admit eestats makes earth a lot easier than back when I played in 98. Unless I was just such a noob. But I remember just doing searches of 1000's of players like "er" "se" etc. Though it was also easier because of the mass amount of players and rainbow countries.

Edited By: now im nothing on Dec 19th 2013, 2:15:03
See Original Post