Verified:

g0nz0 Game profile

May 7th 2022, 15:01:28

CM Skol (#7) I Multi Tap Low D Noobs (#9) 12 B 5 C

Yo IDGAF bro! I barely ever play this game!! You a punk ass fluff! fr don't caaaaare! LMFAOOO! Waste them turns fluff ass cracka! Sooo fluffin boring. I was Jes keepin' it real. You honkeys be sleepy af bro. Should thank me for waking these mutha fluffas up!! Peace out see you next set fluff ass hoes!!

SuperFly Game profile

May 7th 2022, 15:40:16

How many Zack spin offs we got on the boards now days?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2022, 15:46:39

There's couple more i can think of right away....but I'm not going to mention names because I really don't want them coming back lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

bayrock Game profile

May 7th 2022, 22:57:15

here we go and beautifully done - me and myself jiklo enter the arena and suddenly the bot-farming-metagame is starting to crumble under the pressure. g0nz0 i take it you will be joining me and jiklo next set we will not be farming bots that cannot retal we will only be hitting land fat dogs thinking they are playing single player.

I will single handedly force a metagame change in Express which is OVERDUE we already had two massive changes with alliance pacts and MAX 10% gains based on your own acres - but no metagame shift - wow!!! You guys really are stuck 20 years ago

RMcCourt

May 7th 2022, 23:01:13

I'll make sure to keep my warfare tech maxed for you.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2022, 2:10:05

Originally posted by bayrock:
here we go and beautifully done - me and myself jiklo enter the arena and suddenly the bot-farming-metagame is starting to crumble under the pressure. g0nz0 i take it you will be joining me and jiklo next set we will not be farming bots that cannot retal we will only be hitting land fat dogs thinking they are playing single player.

I will single handedly force a metagame change in Express which is OVERDUE we already had two massive changes with alliance pacts and MAX 10% gains based on your own acres - but no metagame shift - wow!!! You guys really are stuck 20 years ago

You're trying to re-invent the wheel, you're not the first person to try that and I highly doubt you'll succeed based on your history of walking away when you can't get your way, but I commend your futile attempt, kudos for that!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

g0nz0 Game profile

May 8th 2022, 2:36:12

I guarantee #9 will be around next set to troll the noobs. Think it was pretty obvious. Hopefully keeps the name and you lazy fluffs will buy some turrets.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 8th 2022, 3:44:36

Thank you for the confirmation I needed.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

May 8th 2022, 3:53:08

hahaha coordination delete!

bayrock (#118)
(Monarchy)
Networth: 1,255,594
Land: 4314
GDI Member
Dead
Deleted
In Protection
Restarted From