Verified:

A-Rod Game profile

Aug 29th 2022, 15:10:48

I've only played a few. Tech market was a lot different than the 1 before. Is it usually volatile? or is there a consistency to it outside of the crash saturday night?

NitelL Game profile

Aug 29th 2022, 15:19:03

Prices are low to start, then tend to spike Thurs/Fri, and crash Sat. By Sunday prices tend to go up again owing to lack of supply, but as a techer, you'd probably be selling at $1k to clear your tech ASAP.

Anecdotally I felt the tech market the previous set was worse than last set.

If you're returning after a while, you'll be glad to know most strats are playable in Express now. Easiest to finish high are Fasc Farmer and Commie Indy. Next is techer (Theo, Demo, Tyr), and it's set dependent. Theo Casher has also done well on this server (Rep to a lower extent, though our last winner was a rep cash!).

Those are probably the most popular.

A-Rod Game profile

Aug 30th 2022, 18:05:16

Ok. They just didn't seem to spike like the set before, but also didn't tank as hard. I sold more tech but at a much lower proffit.. and still managed to end up stuck with too much lol. And I bought bushels on pm instead of tanks g=( I hate that thats an option!

groove311 Game profile

Sep 16th 2022, 17:38:01

I went tech last time, but u need to have a lot of friends who tech also to benefit
carlos song

A-Rod Game profile

Sep 16th 2022, 20:37:23

I wish I would have stuck with techer like planned this set. g=/