Verified:

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 18th 2021, 0:35:46

Dont get me wrong, they could have totally colluded. theres no way to know for me. And it certainly doesnt look that way.

But if we were not allowed to kill a player who broke GDI with us because another country had hit it first it would open up for so much abuse.

TwoPodRay Game profile

Dec 18th 2021, 1:15:52

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Originally posted by Gerdler:
Lets assume that it WAS indeed collusion for a minute:

So if you break GDI on several players, and the first of them to log in decides to hit you with special attacks it means the rest of the people who you hit are not allowed to retal with special attacks. So you are now in heavy DR and can't be farmed, and you are now allowed to hit anyone in the game however much you please because retalling you in the only way possible is collusion.
Sure because everyone on earthempires plays at the same time zone and they still managed to all come online and kill me within a matter of minutes by accident, like 3-4 players. Not collusion at all, simply just a coincidence. *sarcasm*

I'm sure the very person who complains to the mods the most about players not farming bots but players probably set that KR up to save some precious networth.

Something that definitely could have happened is that some of the players were on at the same time (Express gets turns so frequently that people can and do stay on for a good bit longer than one or few logins per day like on other servers). They could have been saving up turns or prepping to hit and monitoring what the target country was doing on eestats. They could have then seen someone else attacking just like they were planning to do. But if someone else could kill them, why waste your own turns to do so right? So perhaps they watch and see when they other player is running out of turns and jump in to do their own attacking only once the other player has used up all of their turns. Makes sense to me.

Someone else did that to me in fact a few sets back when I was making my own kill run on Hungry. I was down to 5-10 turns and they came in and finished him off within minutes of my last attack while I was building readiness. No prior communication was ever done.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 18th 2021, 1:23:42

Just in case anyone couldn't figure this out on their own: superfly is lying about his game account being placed under sanctions. That never happened.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2021, 1:27:29

Yeah, well, he's an attention whore and most of us figured that out, I mean, he's playing.....so......obviously he's not sanctioned....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 18th 2021, 2:47:16

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Just in case anyone couldn't figure this out on their own: superfly is lying about his game account being placed under sanctions. That never happened.

I was unaware that I wasn’t sanctioned. I was under the impression that I was which is why I was playing all-x…… didn’t even bother to attack anyone based on your posts.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 18th 2021, 2:48:31

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Yeah, well, he's an attention whore and most of us figured that out, I mean, he's playing.....so......obviously he's not sanctioned....

you dumb bro? Sanctions means that I can’t attack not that I am banned from creating a country. Ask requiem all that he can do is hit the explore button…according to him anyways. I have not logged into his country to verify his story…

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2021, 2:51:45

Originally posted by SuperFly:

you dumb bro? Sanctions means that I can’t attack not that I am banned from creating a country. Ask requiem all that he can do is hit the explore button…according to him anyways. I have not logged into his country to verify his story…

Umad bro?

KoH is trolling your ass :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 18th 2021, 3:13:12

Yes I am upset. It’s the holiday season and I am touchy AF cuz I ain’t buying anyone anything and I don’t want to hear about it but I’ll gladly eat los panes con Pavo que hace la abuela

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2021, 3:53:45

No seas un culero salado, Pablito!
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 18th 2021, 4:08:07

No Mamés bro. Para que voy a gastar mi plata en un montón de niños malcriados que ni saludan a su tío? Ni que sobrara la plata para quemarla en otra gente lol

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 18th 2021, 4:16:37

I wondered why you even thought you were under sanctions and you weren't lol

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 18th 2021, 7:08:49

Requiem is not under sanctions either.

cordycsw Game profile

Dec 18th 2021, 14:14:24

i think this is really quite true.

i login to express more often then other servers cos u gotta play ur turns.

so 3-4 ppl hitting/killing you at the same time might not be considered collusion.

Originally posted by TwoPodRay:
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Originally posted by Gerdler:
Lets assume that it WAS indeed collusion for a minute:

So if you break GDI on several players, and the first of them to log in decides to hit you with special attacks it means the rest of the people who you hit are not allowed to retal with special attacks. So you are now in heavy DR and can't be farmed, and you are now allowed to hit anyone in the game however much you please because retalling you in the only way possible is collusion.
Sure because everyone on earthempires plays at the same time zone and they still managed to all come online and kill me within a matter of minutes by accident, like 3-4 players. Not collusion at all, simply just a coincidence. *sarcasm*

I'm sure the very person who complains to the mods the most about players not farming bots but players probably set that KR up to save some precious networth.

Something that definitely could have happened is that some of the players were on at the same time (Express gets turns so frequently that people can and do stay on for a good bit longer than one or few logins per day like on other servers). They could have been saving up turns or prepping to hit and monitoring what the target country was doing on eestats. They could have then seen someone else attacking just like they were planning to do. But if someone else could kill them, why waste your own turns to do so right? So perhaps they watch and see when they other player is running out of turns and jump in to do their own attacking only once the other player has used up all of their turns. Makes sense to me.

Someone else did that to me in fact a few sets back when I was making my own kill run on Hungry. I was down to 5-10 turns and they came in and finished him off within minutes of my last attack while I was building readiness. No prior communication was ever done.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 18th 2021, 15:18:07

It doesn't mean you can't create a country. Where did you even get that thought?

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 18th 2021, 15:22:19

Originally posted by galleri:

It doesn't mean you can't create a country. Where did you even get that thought?

KoH just posts random gibberish Galleri. Just ignore my bro he drinks too much corona and that’s why he probably thought that sanctions means that you can’t create a country

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 18th 2021, 15:26:57

[quote poster=cordycsw; 50580; 987064]i think this is really quite true.

so 3-4 ppl hitting/killing you at the same time might not be considered collusion.[/qoute]

I beg to differ. I had multiple people messaging each other to coordinate a kill run on me last set. Hell I feel bad for sharing the message that I received earlier but here is a guy offering to help me kill hungry.

Message from MAX (#92) sent on Dec 18, 12:25
Report this message
are you ready to kill #17 who attack you let me know i will keep full turns Reply

Delete

Collusion happens here all the time with joint kill runs. All it takes is one guy messaging the other the break after he runs all his turns

Edited By: SuperFly on Dec 18th 2021, 15:31:59

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 19th 2021, 2:42:26

I beg to differ. I had multiple people messaging each other to coordinate a kill run on me last set. Hell I feel bad for sharing the message that I received earlier but here is a guy offering to help me kill hungry.

Report this message
are you ready to kill #17 who attack you let me know i will keep full turns

Collusion happens here all the time with joint kill runs. All it takes is one guy messaging the other the break after he runs all his turns

Under the bus you go MAX!! !*crunch*!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2021, 4:15:29

Originally posted by galleri:

KoH just posts random gibberish Galleri. Just ignore my bro he drinks too much corona and that’s why he probably thought that sanctions means that you can’t create a country

Excuse me, EXCUSE ME! I only drink micro brews.
(•_•)

cordycsw Game profile

Dec 19th 2021, 4:42:26

seems like some guy decided to fluff up both of your countries.

i guess to kill off that guy together isnt that bad of an idea?

[quote poster=SuperFly; 50580; 987072][quote poster=cordycsw; 50580; 987064]i think this is really quite true.

so 3-4 ppl hitting/killing you at the same time might not be considered collusion.[/qoute]

Report this message
are you ready to kill #17 who attack you let me know i will keep full turns Reply

Delete

[/quote]

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 19th 2021, 4:56:00

She missed the first shot. Took out a bot instead. Then killshot on MAX

cordycsw Game profile

Dec 19th 2021, 16:02:22

Abdun above the Daimons (#46)
(Republic)
Networth: 3,084,369
Land: 11062
Successful Defense Percentage: 0%
NPC Country
Dead
Deleted

did the bot participate in collusion too?

TwoPodRay Game profile

Dec 19th 2021, 16:52:30

Originally posted by cordycsw:
Abdun above the Daimons (#46)
(Republic)
Networth: 3,084,369
Land: 11062
Successful Defense Percentage: 0%
NPC Country
Dead
Deleted

did the bot participate in collusion too?

Must have agreed to a land farm arrangement where they wouldn’t retal

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 19th 2021, 17:18:49

Script user, come on guys it's so obvious...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2021, 20:57:08

Whoever was Blue Ketchup..... yous stuped brah.... it only took one stroke of my index finger to kill you, enjoy the silence.
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 19th 2021, 21:02:20

Dang KoH, the terminator!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2021, 21:05:38

He has been eating too many hot peppers, fluff liquid lava all over Blue Ketchup!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2021, 21:06:22

LOL it was a no brainer since he hindered me from making a third retal, I'm only trying things out but hey, a retal is a retal, can't pass up those!
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 19th 2021, 22:28:32

Whoever was Blue Ketchup..... yous stuped brah.... it only took one stroke of my index finger to kill you, enjoy the silence.

You report him for cheating?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2021, 22:31:06

Collusion attempt, I have the pm from him.
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 19th 2021, 22:46:09

Damn the delete button is getting a work out this round lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2021, 23:07:02

Yup lol
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2021, 23:20:30

So now I can't do fluff against a suicider due to humanitarian bullfluff, yeah now I remember another reason why I stopped playing here, last minute suicides and you can't do fluff about it 🤷‍♂️
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2021, 23:33:25

So now I can't do fluff against a suicider due to humanitarian bullfluff, yeah now I remember another reason why I stopped playing here, last minute suicides and you can't do fluff about it 🤷‍♂️

n00b me, forgot the NW range
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 19th 2021, 23:42:03

n00b me, forgot the NW range

Man had me all lost too 🤦

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2021, 23:42:30

He still fluffed up my experiment regardless.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2021, 0:01:31

fluff you suiciders and earthquakes.

That is all.
(•_•)