Verified:

bayrock Game profile

May 6th 2022, 21:58:23

THIS IS A RIDICULOUS CHANGE HOW CAN THERE BY DEFENSIVE ALLIANCES WHEN YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO ALLY??????? I DONT UNDERSTAND???????? WE NEED TO ENCOURAGE HITS ON HUMANS NO DISCOURAGE?????????????????????

bayrock Game profile

May 6th 2022, 21:59:20

WHERE IS THE FORMULA FOR ATTACKING SOMEONE WITH ALLIANCES? NO WHERE IN THE IN GAME GUIDES? HOW ARE NEW PLAYERS SUPPOSED TO ATTACK IF THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT WORKS??????

NO WONDER THIS GAME HAS ****ZERO**** NEW PLAYERS SINCE 20 YEARS

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2022, 22:06:20

LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

bayrock Game profile

May 6th 2022, 22:08:28

ok just had some more issues pop up. sorry guys but i have to say the user interface and annoyances in this game is on an insane level i think the developrs need to start thinking about who they can pass this game on to because they are doing a pretty average job I would say not just now, its been YEARS possibly a decade. If i had ownership of this game trust me there would be massive content updates and way more new players. If you dont wanna maintain the game just give the game to someone else !!!!!!!!!!!

bayrock Game profile

May 6th 2022, 22:15:19

DOUBLE YOUR DEFENSE FOR FREE IN A GAME WHERE PVP IS ALREADY NONEXISTENT HAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SuperFly Game profile

May 6th 2022, 22:19:56

why you yelling?

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2022, 22:27:58

Hi bayrock

First, there are Defensive allies, but coordination of attacks isn't allowed on Express.

Second, the attack formula with allies can be found in various places, and here's a good one:

https://www.earthempires.com/...rmulas-47112?t=1566672204

Third, the game is periodically worked on by the developers, but most of us are pretty happy with the way things are working and content with occasional bursts of improvements. I've been playing for 12 years, and its a pleasant pastime for me building countries, sometimes warring, sometimes netting. Lots of old friends stop in and play a few rounds from time to time and there have been a lot of returning oldtimers recently.

The game is old and has a nostalgic charm. There's always something new to learn, the math is fun, and the market is sort of unique. Some people want the latest game and lots of video and explosions, but Earth Empires has plenty of excitement and risk, its just more of a mental game than a visual game.

If you want the wild west with no rules, try Team.

Anyway, good luck!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 6th 2022, 22:44:58

Originally posted by Getafix:

If you want the wild west with no rules, try Team.

He meant no spirit of the server. You still have to play by the game rules.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2022, 22:50:57

Yes, I did. No vpns and multies obviously, but there are fewer rules about coordination and so on.

Cathankins Game profile

May 10th 2022, 9:59:11

Originally posted by bayrock:
ok just had some more issues pop up. sorry guys but i have to say the user interface and annoyances in this game is on an insane level i think the developrs need to start thinking about who they can pass this game on to because they are doing a pretty average job I would say not just now, its been YEARS possibly a decade. If i had ownership of this game trust me there would be massive content updates and way more new players. If you dont wanna maintain the game just give the game to someone else !!!!!!!!!!!

Are you by any chance a guy named mehul?