Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2024, 0:58:57

Don't get killed again 😜
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Ratski Game profile

Jul 16th 2024, 5:01:38

Some one thought I was wicked widow, I just liked wicked in name only, I didn't think i would get killed for it, but I don't know who wicked Widow is ? I had major internet connection issues Friday morning, and I was done ! Who ever #100 was he had fun. its part of the game lol. Woke up Friday morning and no internet. Nothing I could do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2024, 5:18:37

You don't know who The (#100) was?

You should check.......https://earthempires.com/express/763/ranks
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

VicRattlehead Game profile

Jul 16th 2024, 14:04:49

Huh, that was you? You were asking for it, randomly spy opping people and whatnot.

Jul 16th 2024, 14:07:40

Wait, you got killed by a theo techer? That's like purpose designed as the worst war government in game, how does that happen?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2024, 15:23:21

He likes stealing money and tech.
(•_•)

Ratski Game profile

Jul 16th 2024, 15:48:26

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:
Huh, that was you? You were asking for it, randomly spy opping people and whatnot.
Asking for what ? I was hit by #100 first , and I retailed, and didn't bother with him, but then I doubled tapped#14 for 2K land, he was a live one, and he came back and got his land back. I didn't whine about it. Enough about last weeks set. It starts over again today. And I build lots of spy's, and yes I steal lots of cash from the Bots before I grab them, because I don't sell food or oil, on the markets.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2024, 16:48:22

Originally posted by Ratski:
Asking for what ? I was hit by #100 first , and I retailed, and didn't bother with him, but then I doubled tapped#14 for 2K land, he was a live one, and he came back and got his land back. I didn't whine about it. Enough about last weeks set. It starts over again today. And I build lots of spy's, and yes I steal lots of cash from the Bots before I grab them, because I don't sell food or oil, on the markets.

Bad Fundamentals
(•_•)

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2024, 17:17:08

Ooh I can see your country from last reset, have you finally turned that on or is it no longer possible to hide your country?

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2024, 17:19:44

also not sure how you get killed by #100 you didn't break GDI on him?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2024, 17:21:05

Originally posted by UgolinoII:

also not sure how you get killed by #100 you didn't break GDI on him?

He's special :P

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Jul 16th 2024, 17:26:12
(•_•)

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2024, 17:23:31

spoiler alert next time please ;)

Jul 16th 2024, 17:24:50

Yeah I just stole some oil back from him and moved on, honestly clown behavior, predicated more on making other people lose than helping him to win.