Verified:

g0nz0 Game profile

May 20th 2022, 4:24:41

fluffing seriously!! Again!!!? fluff this bullfluff game! Hope the next server crash is permanent!!!

Cash shortages cause Per Capita income to fall!
A portion of your military leaves due to a lack of money!
Your people demand a tax rebate, lowering tax revenues this turn!

TwoPodRay Game profile

May 20th 2022, 4:59:39

Originally posted by g0nz0:
fluffing seriously!! Again!!!? fluff this bullfluff game! Hope the next server crash is permanent!!!

If you keep enough cash on hand to cover your expenses for your next turn, you can avoid cash shortages! :)

RMcCourt

May 20th 2022, 5:36:58

Originally posted by TwoPodRay:

If you keep enough cash on hand to cover your expenses for your next turn, you can avoid cash shortages! :)

Can I use this same hack to avoid food shortages? ;)

Cathankins Game profile

May 20th 2022, 6:42:22

I make most of my money off building and destroying construction sites, elite hacker strat not many people are skilled enough to play. You have to use the building expense bonus and the bug will give you 10 billion cash per 300 construction sites you demolish so I like to build up like 800 and then destroy them all at once for maximum profit. Make SURE you use the building bonus or the strat doesn’t work.

g0nz0 Game profile

May 20th 2022, 6:48:01

You don't understand. This game is fluffing with me. It did that on purpose. I was selling on the market. I have plenty of cash, except that exact moment I was within like $5 fluffing dollars. Bullfluff!! fluff you!! I hope a power surge fries your circuits. You will never be a human!! Burn this motherfluffer to the ground!!!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2022, 16:28:56

Originally posted by Cathankins:
I make most of my money off building and destroying construction sites, elite hacker strat not many people are skilled enough to play. You have to use the building expense bonus and the bug will give you 10 billion cash per 300 construction sites you demolish so I like to build up like 800 and then destroy them all at once for maximum profit. Make SURE you use the building bonus or the strat doesn’t work.

10/10
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

TwoPodRay Game profile

May 20th 2022, 17:00:32

Originally posted by RMcCourt:

Can I use this same hack to avoid food shortages? ;)

You actually can! Though this one is a bit more complex since if you spend too much on food to avoid food shortages, you are right back where you started needing more cash to avoid cash shortages. It's a vicious cycle.

Edited By: TwoPodRay on May 20th 2022, 20:19:46

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 20th 2022, 20:08:11

You don't understand. This game is fluffing with me. It did that on purpose. I was selling on the market. I have plenty of cash, except that exact moment I was within like $5 fluffing dollars. Bullfluff!! fluff you!!

It is true. We recoded the game just to mess with you at that exact moment, and only you. It was the only thing I could be bothered with doing as the DBMM.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

May 21st 2022, 5:08:35

My favorite trick to generate cash to play turns is pressing Alt + F4 and hitting my power bar

Cathankins Game profile

May 21st 2022, 12:07:44

Originally posted by SuperFly:
My favorite trick to generate cash to play turns is pressing Alt + F4 and hitting my power bar

^^^hot keys. They need to put the hot keys list on the site so the n00bsknow too. It’s unfair for the old players to be aware of this.

This trick will generate +20 percent income for those not aware.

Cathankins Game profile

May 21st 2022, 12:08:34

Originally posted by galleri:

You don't understand. This game is fluffing with me. It did that on purpose. I was selling on the market. I have plenty of cash, except that exact moment I was within like $5 fluffing dollars. Bullfluff!! fluff you!!

It is true. We recoded the game just to mess with you at that exact moment, and only you. It was the only thing I could be bothered with doing as the DBMM.

Ahh yes another case in
History of a woman going mad with power. Oh the humanity