Verified:

Junky Game profile

Apr 6th 2011, 3:56:55

FFA started again? I havn't even made my countries that I'll probly not beable to finish.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Rockman Game profile

Apr 6th 2011, 18:20:30

Originally posted by Khavic25:
Seems this policy will hurt the little guy.

If clans respect your policy of one hit per 24hr then they will get their land elsewhere, which puts extra pressure on the little guy since the smaller tags are less able to defend their territory.

Your logic is flawed, and self serving. Being self serving is perfectly fine as all of the other clans are also self serving, but trying to sell this as some kind of advantage to the small tags, and or untags is just bull.

Or those clans could try exploring, since all-explore countries outgrow 90% of this server.

Or you could find a country in another tag running the same strat as you and with similar land, tech, and military to you, and offer to exchange grabs with them daily on a 1:1 basis, and to not try to bounce retals, so that both countries benefit.

If your current grabbing techniques do not allow you to keep up with all-explore countries in land, then you need to rethink your target selection method.

Kill4Free Game profile

Apr 6th 2011, 19:58:37

"Or those clans could try exploring, since all-explore countries outgrow 90% of this server."

Flawed logic.

I hereby submit that 85% of the server is all explore, 10% of the server self farming, and 5% is landgrabbing, not counting war land kills or war farming. My conclusion is that lack of land is not from poor landgrabbing, it is from poor exploring.

I was landgrabbed 4 times in the last year, despite having near the fattest non self farmed countries around.

NBK does grab when we wargain a lot. The reasoning behind this is because we want to net, but don't know when we might get into a war, hence we cant follow an all explore strategy, as we have no idea when we might be warring.

Since we are netting this set, hardcore netting, we can actually plan all explore strategies, so I suspect NBK will do LESS grabbing overall then in our usual wargain set.

So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Rockman Game profile

Apr 6th 2011, 21:15:18

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
"Or those clans could try exploring, since all-explore countries outgrow 90% of this server."

Flawed logic.

I hereby submit that 85% of the server is all explore, 10% of the server self farming, and 5% is landgrabbing, not counting war land kills or war farming. My conclusion is that lack of land is not from poor landgrabbing, it is from poor exploring.

I was landgrabbed 4 times in the last year, despite having near the fattest non self farmed countries around.

NBK does grab when we wargain a lot. The reasoning behind this is because we want to net, but don't know when we might get into a war, hence we cant follow an all explore strategy, as we have no idea when we might be warring.

Since we are netting this set, hardcore netting, we can actually plan all explore strategies, so I suspect NBK will do LESS grabbing overall then in our usual wargain set.

That's also true. I've never checked to see what portion of countries on this server grab. Its hard to imagine how someone could do a poor job exploring, but after seeing Paulie, its a lot more understandable how someone could screw up something so easy.

Havoc Game profile

Apr 6th 2011, 21:34:01

Part of that is that war clans usually play more techers, which can't do as much exploring as other strats like casher or farmer.. at least up to about 10-11k acres.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

aponic Game profile

Apr 6th 2011, 21:59:01

i agree with havoc. mass-ex techers past 9-10k acres tend to blow ass
SOF
Cerevisi

Chaoswind Game profile

May 12th 2011, 23:24:13

A mod delete this, is no longer relevant :p

Edited By: Chaoswind on May 12th 2011, 23:46:55
See Original Post
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Heston Game profile

May 13th 2011, 16:18:52

where u play chaoswind?
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Tin Man

May 13th 2011, 16:59:44

of course I had the right to kill it, but they had the right to kill me after I DOW'd them.. all is fair in love and war my friend(referring to Chaoswind's edited post)

Jade Penn Game profile

May 13th 2011, 20:36:18

LOL, I have not been around for a while so I don't know some of the clans but I starting to like CC, they sound a lot like the old DWAR.

NOW3P Game profile

May 13th 2011, 23:43:57

other than the 4:9, this seems like a decent policy. Guess time will tell whether y'all can handle enforcing it on a neutral basis or not.