Verified:

mdevol Game profile

May 4th 2012, 10:20:12

please tag your coutries BEFORE you hit or we will have our police kill them regardless, this is getting old fast, very sloppy, especially considering the small number of restarts you actually have.

also contact me when you get time
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

rebelnbk Game profile

May 4th 2012, 10:43:57

NBK are bad boys.
But thanks for the reminder. Gonna tag up right away.

Rip It Up Game profile

May 4th 2012, 10:52:43

Originally posted by mdevol:
please tag your coutries BEFORE you hit or we will have our police kill them regardless, this is getting old fast, very sloppy, especially considering the small number of restarts you actually have.

also contact me when you get time

sorry but u cant say that. :-P its accepted that restarts will forget to tag...as long as they are tagged within 24 hrs its all good.is crying the only thing your good at? oh that and making up rules as you go to suit yourself LOL!
</banter>
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Rip It Up Game profile

May 4th 2012, 10:53:34

and there hasnt been that many. u just love to whinge dont you mdevol :-)
MSN:

mdevol Game profile

May 4th 2012, 11:44:16

I did say that and 6 in the last 36 hrs is quite a bit considering you had less than that the previous 2 1/2 weeks combined. Also, you don't have that many restarts as is AND I have already mentioned the tagging issue to your leaders.

Ive chosen to let some slide, even going beyond the 24 hr mark, just as I have also chosen to stop letting them slide. If you want us to be fluffs about it we can. I'd rather you guys just tag up before you hit.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Kill4Free Game profile

May 4th 2012, 13:45:16

Hmm, I remember a war with SF that we had, where NBK lost over 100 countries due to untags, something like 20k hits total, and the police did nothing, and SF said we were losing anyway and to suck it up. I realise you aren't SF, but you do have their leadership...

And us being super good at tagging until now, should get us a compliment :P

I agree it is annoying, specially when trying to keep track of targets you are responsible for, and police are responsible for. If they don't tag after the 24 hour mark, they are fair game IMO for police within a set timeframe.

So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Popcom Game profile

May 4th 2012, 13:51:08

If they are tagging up, I dont see the problem other then it makes our war stats worse...
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

XwingSpectre Game profile

May 4th 2012, 14:04:31

why would your police not kill them kill4free? were they the worlds flufftiest clan lol?

although i agree with popcom, it worsens your stats and thats just fine with me !

Kill4Free Game profile

May 4th 2012, 14:18:36

Where did this tool come from?
NBK

Angryjesus Game profile

May 4th 2012, 14:42:33

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
Where did this tool come from?

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

Rip It Up Game profile

May 4th 2012, 15:56:04

I did say that and 6 in the last 36 hrs is quite a bit considering you had less than that the previous 2 1/2 weeks combined. Also, you don't have that many restarts as is AND I have already mentioned the tagging issue to your leaders.

Ive chosen to let some slide, even going beyond the 24 hr mark, just as I have also chosen to stop letting them slide. If you want us to be fluffs about it we can. I'd rather you guys just tag up before you hit.

ok so your saying in 2.5 -3 weeks we had less than 11 untagged hit you (with most of them tagging within 24 hrs) out of a 220+ country clan and u are complaining?... omg you big girl! put some f**kin mascara on and cry me a river. :-)

as k4f said...we have put up with a hell of a lot more than that, dirty tactics by core members that now belong inside your clan and been told to suck it up. so why dont you do the same.
:-)

if they dont tag after 24 hrs, then fair enough. i agree they are worthy of police action. just dont throw stones from glass houses ;-)
MSN:

Kill4Free Game profile

May 4th 2012, 16:00:05

*Unless lost in a glass house
NBK

Rip It Up Game profile

May 4th 2012, 16:01:26

k4f why u gotta steal my thunder!! lol ;-)
MSN:

mdevol Game profile

May 4th 2012, 16:41:37

24 hrs is horrible policy. should a suicider want to inflict its wrath in a war, completely independent of the war itself, that gives them 252 turns per country to hit before the police can get involved.

CC has always been against the 24 hr rule no matter who our members have been. no glass houses here.

Kill4Free Game profile

May 4th 2012, 17:48:19

If it was something being exploited en mass, then there would be an issue. The set we warred SF where the issue was not 11 untags over a couple weeks, but a couple hundred untags, is such an example.

If it was a concerted effort by non clan affiliated suiciders to kill you without a tag behind them, then I would agree, police need to do something about it.

As it is, the case is very obviously people just forgetting to tag up restarts, and most are tagged up soon after they hit. All sides are equally guilty of this, to a very minor extent at that.
NBK

Pain Game profile

May 4th 2012, 18:32:28

killing anything that hits untagged automatically is a bit excessive. but waiting 24h is not really acceptable. ive made the mistake of hitting untagged as im sure alot have, but ive always tagged up immediatley following said kill run so there was no issue. theres no reason to not tag up after a kill run, its not like you dont notice.
Your mother is a nice woman

Tin Man

May 4th 2012, 19:27:05

why not just tag up BEFORE the kill run, if the police do decide to kill the untaggeds then i bet there wont be any as long as NBK's police do the same

mdevol Game profile

May 4th 2012, 19:39:42

Originally posted by Tin Man:
why not just tag up BEFORE the kill run, if the police do decide to kill the untaggeds then i bet there wont be any as long as NBK's police do the same

what is that? logic? get out of here with that garbage...

Popcom Game profile

May 4th 2012, 20:01:38

24 hrs is horrible policy. should a suicider want to inflict its wrath in a war, completely independent of the war itself, that gives them 252 turns per country to hit before the police can get involved.

CC has always been against the 24 hr rule no matter who our members have been. no glass houses here.

24h rule is awful and you're against it but running multies isn't?
you cry up a storm over a few forget to tag, when u were caught cheating..again. you merged with SF who use every dirty trick in the book, and that's fine...but you QQ when a few tag late?..
idiot

Edited By: Popcom on May 4th 2012, 20:04:04
See Original Post
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

mdevol Game profile

May 4th 2012, 20:15:54

who ran multies?

who were caught cheating?

both members were cleared and both have tagged back up.

mdevol Game profile

May 4th 2012, 20:16:52

the had a similar cell tower pinged in seattle from using phone to wall.

mdevol Game profile

May 4th 2012, 20:22:00

and thats funny coming from a guy that had some countries deleted just a couple sets ago for rules violation...

Kill4Free Game profile

May 4th 2012, 20:48:36

SF has a lot of pings imma guessing.

As for other statement about tagging up, if it is so easy to remember, how come no matter what war there is, no matter who it is between, people always do and will forget to tag up right away.
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

May 4th 2012, 21:04:08

Also a side note,

Untagged Hits Against NBK/IMP: 2,779
473CC Hits: 63,942

Percentage of Hits untagged: 4.3%

Untagged Hits Against CC: 3,672
NBK + IMP hits: 117,524

Percentage of Hits untagged: 3.1%

In other words, CC has been less consistent hitting while tagged based on percentage of total hits done, then NBK/IMP have.

So I hope if you will forgive me if I have very little sympathy for your plight, which if enforced will hurt your war fighting capability 50% more then ours.
NBK

Rico Game profile

May 4th 2012, 21:21:40

OH SNAP!

Tag up CC before hitting!

Pain Game profile

May 4th 2012, 21:29:15

i really think some ground rules for war need to be agreed upon. IMO theres too much "i think" policy.

until then it will always come down to whatever side is the victim decides.

i think a 6 hour window to tag countries (after theyve attacked) is fair. theres no reason it should take more time then that to tag countries that youre attacking with. if you still cant remember after that time then your country being killed by police will be a good lesson to remember next time.
Your mother is a nice woman

Dragon Game profile

May 4th 2012, 21:33:48

Let's make a silly rule.

You have to be tagged to hit a country or countries not in your string. Once you ARE tagged, you must wait 48 hours for a tag change to take effect.

Khavic25 Game profile

May 4th 2012, 22:12:42

Go to hell mdevol

Damn missed it

Popcom Game profile

May 4th 2012, 22:23:13

Yet still mdevol cries..go figure.

And you are wrong, i didn't have some deleted for rules violations. i did have 1 deleted because you have 5 year olds in your clan who cant handle the word fluff LOL
I'll leave you with that, as im sure you are anxious to get back to crying like a little fluff about some lax tagging..unless you're just going to move onto the next thing u have lined up to whine about

oh yea, mdevol, learn to use the edit button nub

1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

gambit Game profile

May 4th 2012, 22:25:33

talking smack publicly and begging for a ceasefire privately doesnt really help your cause
Natural Born Killer

Rip It Up Game profile

May 5th 2012, 2:51:22

Also a side note,

In other words, CC has been less consistent hitting while tagged based on percentage of total hits done, then NBK/IMP have.

So I hope if you will forgive me if I have very little sympathy for your plight, which if enforced will hurt your war fighting capability 50% more then ours.

oh yeah... and u said u dont throw stones from glass houses...LOL! guess u should have a re-think about that one mate :-)
MSN:

mdevol Game profile

May 5th 2012, 7:59:23

Thats odd eestats, and GHQ tell me that your #s are off...by alot.

War Start Date: 04-13 | War End Date: 05-05

War Stats
untagged -> oNBKo, pIMPs
Hits 67 Hits 26
Kills 0 Kills 0
HPK 0 HPK 0

---------------------------------

War Stats
untagged -> 473CC
Hits 1,394 Hits 279
Kills 10 Kills 1
HPK 139 HPK 279

it also shows me that onbko and pIMPs have only been hit a combined 75 times by untagged this reset

your #s are a little off. you might wanna go check them.

I have no idea where you got that 2779 from, the only thing close to that is the 2,456 untagged hits CC took before the war, if you remember IMP and NBK were the ones NOT getting suicided on.

Edited By: mdevol on May 5th 2012, 8:16:54
See Original Post

mdevol Game profile

May 5th 2012, 8:36:56

Originally posted by gambit:
talking smack publicly and begging for a ceasefire privately doesnt really help your cause

Gambit, I dont know how you get begging out of either of the 2 conversations Ive had with Demon.

rebelnbk Game profile

May 5th 2012, 13:54:21

I have no idea where you got that 2779 from, the only thing close to that is the 2,456 untagged hits CC took before the war, if you remember IMP and NBK were the ones NOT getting suicided on.

Not accusing NBK of suiciding do you?

Country Created: Apr 15/12 7:39 AM

Apr 17/12 10:39:22 AM BR mix ammonium nitrate diesel (#3536) () USS OKLAHOMA (#3137) (aLCoHol) 10 C/1 B

Carpe Cerevisi (#3537)
(Tyranny)
Clan: 473CC
Networth: 364,278
Land: 3075
Dead
Deleted

Carpe Cerevisi (#3538)
(Dictatorship)
Clan: 473CC
Networth: 378,381
Land: 3445
Successful Defense Percentage: 0%
Dead
Deleted

Kill4Free Game profile

May 5th 2012, 15:21:51

Hey reb, of course they were made the same day, they got the same number range :P Doubt they have anything to do with each other :P

Please disregard that post, lol.
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

May 5th 2012, 15:24:26

And yeah, mdevol, not sure how it gave me those numbers, estats and ghq do disagree with them.
NBK

Popcom Game profile

May 5th 2012, 15:36:41

Hey reb, of course they were made the same day, they got the same number range :P Doubt they have anything to do with each other :P

Please disregard that post, lol.

well they weren't made just the same day, also the same minute, and the countries before and after are tagged CC...Highly coincidental if its not the same person.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Kill4Free Game profile

May 5th 2012, 15:42:53

At the rate countries are being made, even I am not surprised by same minute, it is going to happen if multiple people are making countries at same time.
NBK

mdevol Game profile

May 5th 2012, 16:16:34

reb, nowhere did I mention nbk suiciding. I said nbk and imp were NOT getting suicided on, hence the low hits by untagged (75) on those two combined all reset. not the 2779 that was posted as the # of hits untagged have made since the war started.

makes it a clearer picture than most other clans that had a huge number of untagged hit before the 14th so a eestats search would also include them in the warstats skewing the actual #.

gambit Game profile

May 6th 2012, 7:00:51

i will claim responsibility of all untagged hits
Natural Born Killer