Verified:

ZIP Game profile

Aug 3rd 2013, 12:33:57

I was going to use the elysium name... but I don't want to relive past history I want to make new history.

+Ulfberh+t

A quick search will explain what we are about.

Like I said before I want to try to run no pacts and try to open up grabbing. I am still on vacation for a few more days but if interested to join send me a message.

Edited By: ZIP on Aug 3rd 2013, 12:36:40
See Original Post
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

ZIP Game profile

Aug 7th 2013, 22:13:38

meow
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 7:18:13

LMAO

an ab suicide?

fitting...

Edited By: cRaZyDaVe on Aug 8th 2013, 7:36:53
See Original Post
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

ZIP Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 11:23:26

why do you keep using this term suicide?

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 14:23:58

oh, im sorry... did i miss your war dec somewhere?

fluffing fluff :)
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

ZIP Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 15:30:45

lets see i am battling up hill and you want me to just bend over?

you are crazy - dave

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 16:03:29

if you would of dec'd AFTER you hit, it would of still been a dec

i didnt say anything about declaring 1st

i think im going to name my new kitten Zip, because it reminds me of a little fluff

ZIP Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 16:33:10

i am still on my 24 hr FS

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 16:42:12

lol, if thats what you want to tell yourself to make yourself feel better about being a douchenozzle

ZIP Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 17:16:50

ok so you call me out... you want war and you mad jelly bro ?

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 19:02:53

not mad at all, was planning on warring all set anyway. whats the diff between fluffed up countries now or later.... just funny that you show your true colors, and even funnier that the server seems to be on your side

you all know damn well if the roles were reversed, and i did all this fluff you did. if i "FS'd" you without a dec, you would be screaming suicider. if you declared on me, and XI being twice the countries. people would be cheering you on not crying that i hit an "innocent" clan. it was your clan, so your mouth got them declared on, how can you claim innocence? just because your friend didnt want to fight doesnt make it not

server "rules" need to be just that... RULES. not a popularity contest