Verified:

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:03:39

with XI killing XP?

16 mil nw dicts, loaded with missiles. last online at 11am GT today and logged out with 85 turns...

looks like they're looking to strike tomorrow

Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Dragon Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:10:00

I'd rather see you just buy some SDI and leave them/him alone.

One of my personal little quirks is that I like Warfare Tech. I didn't do it so much this set, but I personally like bristling with missiles JUST IN CASE even though I don't do much but hug trees.

A Missile Heavy Dict is SCREAMING "Don't fluff With Me". I think it's a slippery slope to start killing people the last day of the reset because you assume they're gonna unload on someone. I don't think that's a road this server needs to go down, but that's just my opinion.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:21:32

I always have SDI and i'm not worried about them hitting us.

we're bored and want to kill someone other than ourselves and i hate d-bags that hide and suicide, and these countries are screaming suicider

and whats been the pattern with one man tags with Big Dicts this set and last?

i'll wait for more opinions -.-
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Marshal Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:28:23

all are retallers?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Dragon Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:28:39

If - I - was gonna "hide and suicide", I prolly wouldn't have a tag. :)

Just remember one thing. If this guy is NOT a suicider and you whack him cause he's bored, you and your clan will likely be his object of desire from now until Doomsday.

That said, I think it is a TERRIBLE IDEA to kill off small tags without provocation. Some folks just want to play the game and be left alone.

Just sayin'

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:34:42

whoops

wasn't thinking

Edited By: cRaZyDaVe on Jan 29th 2012, 21:27:59
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:53:50

you should edit that last post please. information requires a turn to obtain, and posting the break for an entire tag is kinda lame....
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 22:55:48

Good point, Dragon. Right now, Killing them isn't in our plans.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Marshal Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 22:59:13

not that you have much time.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 23:21:28

we have enough time. ;)
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Dragon Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 23:23:27

I'm certainly not passing judgment here, but if you gotta bring the question to FFAt to justify what you want to do, it's likely a really bad idea to begin with.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 23:44:03

Someone suggested we kill XP yesterday, Dragon, thats why we brought it here to see what the deal is, nottn else, we werent gonna hit for the hell of it unless we got confirmation that they are a suicider, were NOT gonna hit, dun worry :)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Pain Game profile

Jan 30th 2012, 0:43:25

i bet this thread does a 180 when he kills TKO or PANs top country.

but you never know i guess
Your mother is a nice woman

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2012, 0:49:48

LOL! hopefully it wont turn out to be a suicider ;)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Drinks Game profile

Jan 30th 2012, 2:57:51

Dont even see XP listed anywhere. Must be small.
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

WarTime

Jan 30th 2012, 3:00:15

XP just tagged up IMP and has taken out ELYxmas top countries with all his missiles.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2012, 3:02:57

confirmed!

LMFAO @ all nay sayers!
(•_•)

mrford Game profile

Jan 30th 2012, 3:07:54

lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cabrito Game profile

Jan 30th 2012, 3:30:47

well guess ely would have loved for XI to take em out lol
When the white man discovered this country,
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.
White man thought he could improve on a system like this. - Cherokee proverb

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2012, 3:33:30

Cabs, i just unloaded 200 Nukes on yer countries, bro :p
(•_•)

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jan 30th 2012, 3:52:07

I dont know what to say, except I tried to tell ya....

Pain Game profile

Jan 30th 2012, 4:05:06

lol who called it
Your mother is a nice woman

mrford Game profile

Jan 30th 2012, 4:06:52

i suspected they were IMP as soon as i saw them were all in GDI. the only war clan that is stupid enough to always use GDI......IMP
Swagger of a Chupacabra

rebelnbk Game profile

Jan 30th 2012, 6:04:26

This thread is epic.

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 30th 2012, 6:15:45

ok. now i can't kill them. wasted missiles killing my own countries. :P

crysk Game profile

Jan 30th 2012, 10:12:59

eh its the end of the set, they added a few kills to their count. Funny they had to wait :P but its all good, they were already tag killed once. :) Welcome back imp :) About time!

Edited By: crysk on Jan 30th 2012, 10:30:01
See Original Post

Donny Game profile

Jan 30th 2012, 10:45:06

lol funny stuff
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Gmann03 Game profile

Jan 30th 2012, 13:46:00

lololol
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

Gmann03 Game profile

Jan 30th 2012, 13:56:47

yawl killed off all those untags, (even mines...lolol), thinkiing they were suiciders. And yawl missed the biggest one of all...
How Ironic...
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

ZIP Game profile

Jan 30th 2012, 18:48:22

Originally posted by Cabrito:
well guess ely would have loved for XI to take em out lol

naw - he didn't hurt our feelings any. Just a last min desperate attempt at glory that has already passed him by. Hell other then a couple of us most have stopped playing turns over a week ago
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Dragon Game profile

Jan 30th 2012, 19:36:21

The Big Question.

Do we punish every player who might be a one man tag due to the actions of ONE player?

Not an easy answer here. Even had this guy posted on FFAt and stated who he was and taken his place in the "legit community", that doesn't mean he or she was being honest to begin with.

So as a community, do we just whack every one man tag that pops up, or do we let them potentially ruin the 2 moths of work that ay of us might put in trying to have a good finish?

In this particular case, it would seem that XI was dead correct, but all is not always what it seems.

ZIP Game profile

Jan 30th 2012, 19:37:51

i am glad he hit us and not some other clan netting it out.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

crysk Game profile

Jan 30th 2012, 19:44:59

considering at least one of them that tagged imp has been hiding all set (with the high #'s), he had some intentions early on...glad he chose us as well.

Dragon Game profile

Jan 30th 2012, 19:46:19

Originally posted by ZIP:
i am glad he hit us and not some other clan netting it out.

Yeah, but maybe next time, it will be ESD that someone whacks just for the fluff of it. Maybe this guy had a legit beef. Maybe not.

My only question is this... If the dude had such an axe to grind, he could have manned up and did his deal under the tag he had and simply claimed responsibility.

I really don't understand why he needed to tag IMP or why IMP allowed him to do it all things considered. That's their business and their choice though. I'm just sayin'....

All - I - know is that this type of behavior is bound to make victims of potential new players who just start playing under their own tag.

And before anyone is quick to disagree, back in 1999 when I first started playing this game, I was one of those one man tags mostly because I didn't know anyone playing and didn't see a whole lot of friendliness on the boards.

But again, XI had this one dead right.

crysk Game profile

Jan 30th 2012, 19:51:11

and THAT is where clans are gonna have to make decisions. Do we sit back and let tags like imp grow outside their tag or do we kill any small tag that doesnt give a contact. It's a grey line. I had actually thought of killing the higher numbered string weeks ago, just because it seemed odd, but I didn't, out of pure respect for those that DO wish to play alone. Whoever that guy is...is ruining for many who do wish to play alone. Show yourself sunshine:) Seems I should have listened to myself :P But ah well, they killed a few of us off, we still tag killed em :)

Jade Penn Game profile

Jan 30th 2012, 20:25:55

I personaly don't have a problem making solo/small tags declare themselves as long as it's done right. Warning messages sent over sevveral days to post who they are and the thread to post in sticky to the top. This should be done before action is taken. Large clan do have a right to protect themselves and players should be able to play solo.

ZIP Game profile

Jan 30th 2012, 21:03:44

Nice idea - lets sticky a post - dec who you are- country #'s - That way if there is a simple Fa issue there is someone to contact. Lets say a 1 man tags has 7 days to make known or something.

Then the next problem, untagged. Could give untagged again 7 days to join a tag or make one for them self.

just a thought

Drinks Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 0:05:37

TKO had long discussions on this last set, to initiate it in the set that just ended. We were persuaded not to do it.

Reading this and seeing the slow change as other people begin to agree with the possibility of requiring FA contact, we will see where things go in the future.
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

QM Diver Game profile

Feb 5th 2012, 10:38:31

Not to shake the tree or anything....
I was wondering if these big countries getting killed, had adequate defenses? Or were they sitting ducks?
If they were THAT big, in net, why were they vulnerable, at all?

I don't know the size of either the victim, or the asshole that killed the country/ies...

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

ZIP Game profile

Feb 5th 2012, 14:27:16

if you run 1-2 mil ya thats stupidly low and there is a problem, but defence isn't the problem so much either-

lest say one is 30 mil nw and have 15 mil turr, troops and 5 mil tanks with a 40 spal -sounds like good safe defence. more then most netters would have i bet

well all you need to be nw wise is 2.5 mil nw to be able to hit (12x) - you use your 100 spal country to cd the target, now you will be down to around 12 mil troops (25%), 7 demo - now your are a 8.4 break - you use your dict w/ a 25% mil bonus - now your a 6.3 break - and the attacker has 145% weapons wow now you are a 4.3 gs break - easy for anyone to break. A br without the cd is still a 5.8 break.

crysk Game profile

Feb 5th 2012, 14:57:31

they were missled to death, its the question of SDI not defense.

KyleCleric Game profile

Feb 5th 2012, 20:38:07

if you have enough missiles, you can kill anything.