Verified:

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 7:27:20

You want to suicide us out of protection Zip, then you and your clan will pay for it.

sorry Marshall, you can blame your douchebag friend

in other words

fluff You Zip

Edited By: cRaZyDaVe on Aug 8th 2013, 7:52:27
See Original Post
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

mrford Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 8:36:33

i have missed the cripple fights
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Marshal Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 9:11:40

zip ain't in ely tag you fking asshole dumbass moron.

i wasn't looking for war nor will participate in any kind of war so adios extreme idiot.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 9:30:28

hahahaha umad?

did Zip really think he could suicide us from another tag and get away with it??? everyone here knows Zip was bringing back Ely and only didn't because he's a little fluff

see what you did Zip?, you made the little girl cry...

as for not participating, IDGAF if you don't fight back

Edited By: cRaZyDaVe on Aug 8th 2013, 10:13:18
See Original Post
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Marshal Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 10:51:46

i'm not crying and won't fight back this set.

i have nothing against warring.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 10:53:51

I think we made it clear before the set started started that zip and or ely would be declared on :)
The Death Knights

XI

ZIP Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 11:22:01

ok first i do not suicide. I stated i was looking for an oop war and i found one.

You said you were coming for me - ok So i made my own tag .. even state on the boards my intentions yet you still had to hit an innocent tag. just shows how much of a loser tag you guys really are.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 14:45:01

ok first, there was no war dec by you which makes it a suicide.

2nd, you stated you were looking for a 1 vs 1 or a 2 vs 2, but this is the kind of fluff you are.

3rd, did you really think you could be a gigantic douchenozzle and we wouldn't take out your clan. yes, YOUR CLAN!!! you announced Ely coming back for >2 weeks. up until a couple days ago when i told you i was still coming. innocent tag, pffffffft Ely has your smell all over it

as for losers, lololol. we stated our intentions all along, you stated bullfluff intentions to catch us off guard

let me predict what happens next... you get killed off, then hide and wait to suicide us again, because thats what dbags like you do...

i told you that you weren't warring on your terms and now you and Ely have earned a "friend" for life, fluffes. :)

now don't you wish you would of minded your own business last set and fluffed the hell off???

Edited By: cRaZyDaVe on Aug 8th 2013, 15:15:01
See Original Post

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 15:11:33

Our Police will be by to confirm shortly...

vern Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 15:14:14

police ?

LOL

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 15:16:02

why's that funny?

wouldnt you have police while at war?

jcatron Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 15:18:25

You should declare peace with Elysium...your problem is with ulfbrht. Just some advice...

ZIP Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 15:18:56

lol you need police for me? awww
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

ZIP Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 15:22:53

i tried to keep this between me and you. ( xi )I didn't do a dec because there was so many that had 0 defence that i didn't want to alert your other members. strategy.

you are just mad i got the jump. were you not planning on killing me?

vern Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 15:25:26

what are your police confirming anyways

that a 16 country tag hit you so you declare on a 32 country tag ?

and your more than twice there size

is that what police are confirming, ? sorry but i'm real hung over and my brain is crumbling at the base of my skull

ZIP Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 15:27:26

lol send another cm crazy. thanks for the confirmation of your string

ZIP Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 15:31:42

send another one... i want to test my highlights i just set on my phone 24/7

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 15:56:06

i'm not mad at all. you showed your true colors

and i declared on ELY, Zip is Ely whether he suicided from another tag or not

jcatron Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 16:00:14

That was just some friendly advice...the next might not be as friendly.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 16:09:53

Originally posted by ZIP:
lol send another cm crazy. thanks for the confirmation of your string

wtf you smoking? i'm the one that killed your country this morning

see, i dont hide like a little fluff

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 19:09:18

Originally posted by jcatron:
That was just some friendly advice...the next might not be as friendly.

dafluff are you?

maybe if i got a friendly threat by someone that means something, it might mean something :)

jcatron Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 19:26:36

who dafluff am I?

Im the hillbilly ninja diamond dave and I says...dont go ninja'in nobody that dont need ninjaed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR8wH4k1zGc

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 19:29:15

hahahahaha

i like you

ZIP Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 20:08:23

meow

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 20:09:33

oh hi, Mr. Vagina :)

Twain Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 20:41:28

well, you two are certainly livening up FFAT.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 21:13:24

that's what Zip wanted :)

ZIP Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 23:03:15

This is true