Verified:

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Sep 1st 2022, 21:35:41

Anyone watching this country dividing Schiff show tonight? Im gonna make it a drinking game. Anytime he says MAGA, Trump, Facist, or Nazi Im taking a shot... Hope i can drive to work in the morning. :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2022, 18:57:49

How did it go? I can't bare listening to him, my 4 year old nieces are more coherent and form better sentences than that idiot the left put in the white house..... Thank you for the 9% inflation libtards, you did this!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

momo Game profile

Sep 4th 2022, 12:59:05

Brandon called half the country facists. Didn't this schmuck run as the great uniter?

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2022, 19:14:13

If the shoe fits...

Bablo Game profile

Oct 5th 2022, 19:32:07

Welcome to the jungle.....😏
My dog eats ants

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2022, 17:11:23

Mail voting for the loss.....of democracy!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Oct 8th 2022, 22:20:05

Two words…

Joe Biden Sucks

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2022, 23:47:06

Mail order presidency.... Record number of voters should throw red flags up everywhere, but he's a Democrat.....so all is good, nothing to see.
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Oct 9th 2022, 0:33:12

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Mail order presidency.... Record number of voters should throw red flags up everywhere, but he's a Democrat.....so all is good, nothing to see.

I mean obviously mail in ballots are a dogs breakfast, but don’t forget that the counting stopped in six key swing states on election night. The first time it has ever happened, and it happened in six states at once? They didn’t plan on the record number of Trump votes on Election Day so they had to truck in more ballots and double scan ballots to push resident Biden over the top and steal the electoral college.

Some precincts in Pennsylvania and Michigan had greater than 100% voter turnout in the end. It makes me sick because I have family members in the military who have gone to war for this country to protect our sacred democracy and the left wing democrat machine just blatantly stole the election while the media and the career politicians helped cover it up.

They think we are stupid, the guy didn’t even campaign and when he did do the odd event he had maybe a few dozen people show up. While Trump was pulling 20-30k people per rally and got millions more votes than he did in 2016. Clown show, and look at what has happened since, record inflation, gas prices doubled, cancelled American pipelines causing a loss of our energy independence, embarrassment in the Middle East ($80+ billion in military equipment for the taliban) and war in Ukraine.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2022, 2:31:22

Originally posted by Rocky79:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

I mean obviously mail in ballots are a dogs breakfast, but don’t forget that the counting stopped in six key swing states on election night. The first time it has ever happened, and it happened in six states at once? They didn’t plan on the record number of Trump votes on Election Day so they had to truck in more ballots and double scan ballots to push resident Biden over the top and steal the electoral college.

Some precincts in Pennsylvania and Michigan had greater than 100% voter turnout in the end. It makes me sick because I have family members in the military who have gone to war for this country to protect our sacred democracy and the left wing democrat machine just blatantly stole the election while the media and the career politicians helped cover it up.

They think we are stupid, the guy didn’t even campaign and when he did do the odd event he had maybe a few dozen people show up. While Trump was pulling 20-30k people per rally and got millions more votes than he did in 2016. Clown show, and look at what has happened since, record inflation, gas prices doubled, cancelled American pipelines causing a loss of our energy independence, embarrassment in the Middle East ($80+ billion in military equipment for the taliban) and war in Ukraine.

According to Biden supporters.... everything is honky dory!
(•_•)