Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2021, 7:33:49

wasn't me...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2021, 9:15:36

fluff government
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 2nd 2021, 17:01:10

I like this guy, but if he really has balls between his legs, he would make a video of himself telling these people out in the streets in a public place.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2021, 19:07:39

That is horrible advice. I hope that's not coming from a place of hatred and is just ignorance on your part.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 2nd 2021, 19:55:42

shoo fly stop bothering me. The man see's how blind people are. The Blind are leading the Blind. Problem is, people don't know who they are, you are a soul, not a body, the flesh is just a vessel. People are being obedient out of fear because they don't even know the kind of greatness that is in them. This guy could work on his delivery and explanation of it, but I think he does know what is going on.

In the Bible it says Greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world. To me, that means the Soul/Spirit is greater than the flesh. Our fleshly bodies die, our souls were designed to last forever. Our obedience is supposed to be to Christ which means "the annointed one". In this world and especially in this country I see a people who are having an identity crisis. As an example to those of you who don't try and think in the spirit. I see a lot of white people flashing around native American tribal cards. I've heard of them being known as "The five dollar Indian" where you can buy an identity and you are given benefits as a result which I know is a form of meritocracy. But it's rooted in a lie, many of these people have not a drop of that blood.

Their is a lot of fear surrounding a sickness that is unverifiable as any different than a common flu, everything is becoming more restricted and heavier regulations are being emplaced. We are being groomed for something that is coming. Policies are being drawn up, freedom is disappearing and those who are afraid of losing what they have are giving in to every demand of the government without question. I would actually prefer to be wrong about all of this. They're no checks and balances between the government and the people, it's just a one way street now.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2021, 21:05:43

Sheeple that obey their masters, feels like 1930s Germany, I wasn't around back then but my grandparents were and they see it, what's next, turn in all your weapons or else?, nah they won't be that blunt, they're going to make it almost impossible to buy ammunition by creating high demand and choke out the manufacturing....oh wait....this has been happening for 20 years now......Holy fluff....the Republicans are in on it......yeah well....I told you so 20 years ago when they passed the largest power grab legislation in US history.....but they called us Libertarians "conspiracy theorists" so now we are where we told you we was heading, you're welcome for the warning and fluff you for not listening and being a sheep, remember, two wings, same fluffing bird!

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Dec 2nd 2021, 21:07:45
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 2nd 2021, 22:48:40

I voted Libertarian last two national elections in a row. Never voted before that. Dems and Reps two sides of the same swamp.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2021, 23:39:46

TL;DR

Doug Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 0:13:24

Jesustapdancingchrist I’m not even going to get political around here. Nope. Aint touching this with a 10 foot poll. I came back to escape the insanity lol carry on fellas. LoL
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

sfbob Game profile

Dec 26th 2021, 9:41:23

Such bullfluff. The video is clear propaganda aimed at small minded people who can now go 'look at me, I'm not wearing a mask, I'm an intellectual'. This guy must be pissing himself laughing at the ease with which he is persuading morons that they are geniuses.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 26th 2021, 22:34:36

Originally posted by sfbob:
Such bullfluff. The video is clear propaganda aimed at small minded people who can now go 'look at me, I'm not wearing a mask, I'm an intellectual'. This guy must be pissing himself laughing at the ease with which he is persuading morons that they are geniuses.

Is that right? Is that what you think? Why isn't the vaccines working like they (guvment) told us it would so we can go about our lives? It's all a scam in order to get more power and create more government dependents (sheeple), obey your masters!
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 27th 2021, 18:39:07

"Small minded people's" took multiple doses of experimental chemicals that couldn't pass human safety testing, which is why they gave it to Sheeple instead.
You guys conned yourselves, family and now society as a whole because the tv !!EXPERTS!! told you to. Safe and Effective™
Some of you are friends&family, and I pray for the best, but you still deserve this. Life is being ruined for future generations so Karen can flick her bean to upvotes/karma, and big pharma investors can make TRILLIONS$$$

I hope the 5th booster makes your penis fall off. We can't suffer your progeny.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2021, 3:07:18

Originally posted by g0nz0:

I hope the 5th booster makes your penis fall off. We can't suffer your progeny.

LMFAO, hey maybe natural selection is working after all, I've been cursing at Darwin for decades and questioning natural selection, maybe just maybe this is how the weak finally get erased from the gene pool.... I have hope again!
(•_•)