Verified:

VicRattlehead Game profile

Sep 20th 2024, 18:03:36

Hockey camp in full swing. 2 final fours in 3 years, same core coming back. The team needs A) Lafreniere to continue his ascent B) Zac Jones to be as good as I think he is C) Zibanejad to be good again (there's hope, his wife gave birth right before last season) D) What's-his-nuts, the free agent wing, to actually mesh with Kreider/Zibanejad.

If 3/4 of those happen they have a shot at getting over the hump.

What are your team's chances looking like this season?

slip Game profile

Sep 21st 2024, 21:08:58

New coach that wont run our goalies into the ground and play them like a true 1a/1b. I like our Free Agent pickups. Matty allegedly put on 10 lbs of muscle. For some reason we get the first game of the year, so i will be leaving work early for a 1pm game. I would be thrilled to get the 7th seed. I see the Kings regressing and us taking their spot. Not sure what other team will regress. I hope the powerplay isn't fluff this year - apparently the new assistant coach developed a good one in the AHL for Coachella.

Go Kraken!

Sep 22nd 2024, 3:06:54

Apparently the Demko injury situation in Van is worse than we thought. They might be due for a letdown, he's been a beast for them. They have excellent skaters too but losing a near-Vezina quality goalie is tough.

momo Game profile

Sep 22nd 2024, 13:50:30

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:
Hockey camp in full swing. 2 final fours in 3 years, same core coming back. The team needs A) Lafreniere to continue his ascent B) Zac Jones to be as good as I think he is C) Zibanejad to be good again (there's hope, his wife gave birth right before last season) D) What's-his-nuts, the free agent wing, to actually mesh with Kreider/Zibanejad.

If 3/4 of those happen they have a shot at getting over the hump.

What are your team's chances looking like this season?

Still no cup since Messier pulled one out in 94. Even if they get close Laviolette will screw it up. There's a reason he's coached six different teams. He got lucky with Carolina in 2006, but since then...nothing.

Sep 22nd 2024, 16:47:09

What? lol he got both of his next two teams to the Finals as well. Lavi is not the problem for the Rangers lol

Oct 8th 2024, 13:56:57

Season starts this week! Rangers open tomorrow! LET'S GOOOOOOO

momo Game profile

Oct 9th 2024, 1:32:35

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:
Season starts this week! Rangers open tomorrow! LET'S GOOOOOOO

Your boy Igor turned down an 88 million dollar extension. Must want to take the dufus owner to the cleaners.

Oct 11th 2024, 4:23:30

That was a heck of a first game.

Igor keeps pressure on the Rangers by posting shutouts.

The Rangers keep pressure on him in return by potting 6.

This is a good trend. I approve.

jeffro71 Game profile

Oct 15th 2024, 11:27:39

Let's Go Flyers!! =/

Oct 17th 2024, 14:42:47

Things are looking pretty good through 3 games, in Detroit tonight to face the winged wheel, I'm sensing a big game coming from Chytil.