Verified:

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 22:50:20

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/72_Virgins

by accident. i was just kinda curious about how Allah got hold of 72 virgins to reward the suiciders. i know it's not really practical for them to think about where the virgins are coming from, but i was wondering if like 72 virgins had to be sacrificied for the beneficiary to be rewarded. do virgins grow on trees?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Evolution Game profile

Mar 7th 2011, 2:29:17

Could be that the misinterpretation is what happens with the 72 virgins.

If you are greeted by 72 beautiful virgins, and you can't sleep with them it explains where they come from, eg the number never declines therefore there is no need to replenish the supply. Also it addresses their arguement of why the men have such strong urges, and that is because they never get to touch the women.

Theres a lot thats implied by people, they won't say it directly just imply what the product is like, then you take it home and you are disappointed. Theres no cooling off period for death, so you can't go get a refund. Thats pretty poor customer service.
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.