Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 26th 2021, 23:19:46

The more I look at the footage, the more convinced I am that his sentence is just, I'm against all these idiots coming out in his defense because ultimately he made the decisions that lead to 4 dead and many others injured, society has become stupid.

His court footage:

https://youtu.be/zCW9J3iaoto

The footage that convinced me that his sentence is just:

https://youtu.be/Ci85Xuzipik

https://youtu.be/EYqCLB2mDRw
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Ratski Game profile

Dec 26th 2021, 23:40:19

That seems excessive !

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 26th 2021, 23:49:43

Tell that to the families of the victims, it was 100% avoidable incident.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 27th 2021, 2:19:48

I wondered when his sentencing was going to finally happen. That was such an unavoidable wreck. I remember watching a few hours after it happened.
His sentencing is definitely just.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 27th 2021, 8:41:25

Having driven a big truck for a number of years, I can agree that the accident was entirely avoidable, providing the driver had adequate training and supervision, which is hardly provable from these three clips.

There were lots of things that could have led up to this from the driver's perspective.

1st would be the required inspection of the entire vehicle prior to putting it into service, there are a mandated 108 checks on an 18 wheeler that must be done, and logged into the driver's log prior to operation. If there was an issue with the brakes, it should have been detected then.

2nd would be the grade of the hills, when you're hauling with the weight of a semi, you cannot rely on mechanical brakes alone to slow the truck. Prior to going down the grade you must downshift to a gear which will provide the engine braking system with enough leverage to slow the truck down the grade, relying solely on mechanical friction brakes results in over heating of those brakes.

3rd would be the runaway truck ramp which the driver allegedly didn't take. This last would have been the last opportunity to prevent this tragedy.

But we must really look deeper into this to understand it. Let's look at some facts. I know you leftists hate looking at facts, but we really must.

The driver's English speaking ability was lacking. This is not uncommon, but the reason for it is important. The questions involved are, "Was the driver a legal immigrant? If he was an illegal, then we have to find out how he got a job with such critical safety issues at stake. Was he properly trained? Most state licensing requirements can be met simply by studying the book that each state issues for the purpose of passing the test. A good truck driving school will require that you do some roadwork to prove your competence. Most legal companies will provide a driver trainer system where a new driver is paired with an experienced driver to learn those things you can only learn through experience.

So, did this company with a lackluster safety record hire an illegal, who was poorly trained and equipped to do this job at a discount so that they might make more money? This seems likely to me, and that company needs to be fully audited prior to recertification, and all it's driver's tested and evaluated.

As far as that goes, it doesn't correct all the potential accident issues. After driving a big truck for several years, I learned the following things which are a large contributing factor in motor vehicle accidents involving big trucks.

1. The car drivers are suicidal.
Car drivers routinely ignore safety issues surrounding the fact that they must share the road with large heavy vehicles who have little ability to stop on a dime. For example, I was hauling a load of Pepsi from their plant in Baltimore, to a distributorship in Northern Jersey, my rig was right up to the limit of 80,000 lbs. So, in accord with that, I would leave ample distance between my truck and the vehicle i was following, yet invariably some idiot in a car would swoop into that space like I reserved it for their convenience, and never even consider the safety issues. Around exits and onramps, it gets worse by a lot.

The traffic laws are twisted in favor of lack of understanding and finding ways to increase revenue by writing tickets for various and sundry infractions. The list is endless, and primarily falls upon the professional drivers.

The freak out by that weirdo who thought he was going to die by being passed by a big truck means nothing, there is no proof that the driver of that truck was the same one in fact.

I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 27th 2021, 14:41:37

Here is the opinion of a lawyer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUaPn2NBzC8

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 27th 2021, 15:02:15

Even if we assume the driver had every opportunity to avoid a fatal outcome and failed to do so for reasons of incompetence/negligence he should certainly be sentenced but not to 110 years (I essentially agree with the judge).

He essentially made a mistake that had a tragic outcome, it wasn't premeditated murder(well this is the assumption I make and I believe the court made it and everyone else made it as well).

I think you should think about what would have been the punishment if no one had died and perhaps there was only vehicular damage and/or property damage and perhaps a couple of people got bruises etc? He still would have been doing the exact same errors but essentially 'luck' was on his side in this scenario. I assume the sentence would be fines or perhaps a very short prison sentence for something like reckless driving/endangerment or whatever its called. Maybe criminal negligence even?

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 27th 2021, 15:17:20

why guess, or even assume anything. The court system did it's this and the Jury did it's thing. The judge ruled.
Now, on to the appeals process.

The original Warho Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 27th 2021, 16:31:23

Interesting

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 27th 2021, 17:48:36

Originally posted by Cerberus:

But we must really look deeper into this to understand it.

The questions involved are, "Was the driver a legal immigrant? If he was an illegal, then we have to find out how he got a job with such critical safety issues at stake. Was he properly trained?

So, did this company with a lackluster safety record hire an illegal, who was poorly trained and equipped to do this job at a discount so that they might make more money? This seems likely to me, and that company needs to be fully audited prior to recertification, and all it's driver's tested and evaluated.

I was hauling a load of Pepsi from their plant in Baltimore, to a distributorship in Northern Jersey...

I can't believe people like you still have access to the internet. There is NO such thing as ILLEGAL migrants. He was here for a better life. For him this country offers opportunities that may not be available in his Homeland. You Nazis always complain about "illegals" not paying taxes. He had a job! You can't have a job without paying taxes! It is ILLEGAL for companies to hire if you don't have SS#, or Tax ID (refer to all the US meat processing facilities who were fined big $$ for hiring 100's of undocumented Somalians). Even if he was "illegal" he was obviously stuck in the racist backlog of people awaiting their LEGAL migration status. It's Nazis fluffs like you who keep all the hate fueled and ready to go.

I hope Pepsi reads your post and has you executed for being so toxic. Die in a fire Trumptard.

commander1972 Game profile

Dec 27th 2021, 17:58:37

haha burn cerberus

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 27th 2021, 18:03:05

Why can't you just reinvent yourself as someone who isn't an extremist? But I guess that's too far from your personality.

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 27th 2021, 18:20:38

Originally posted by g0nz0:

The questions involved are, "Was the driver a legal immigrant? If he was an illegal, then we have to find out how he got a job with such critical safety issues at stake. Was he properly trained?

You live in a dream world! There is legal migration and their are those going around it. By definition it is illegal.
You may not believe it but, there are actually companies that hire "illegals" and bill there time at full rate but only actually paying a small percentage. There folks from all over that want to come here. Are you suggesting that we just eliminate our borders??? Do you even live in the USA.

I was hauling a load of Pepsi from their plant in Baltimore, to a distributorship in Northern Jersey...

I can't believe people like you still have access to the internet. There is NO such thing as ILLEGAL migrants. He was here for a better life. For him this country offers opportunities that may not be available in his Homeland. You Nazis always complain about "illegals" not paying taxes. He had a job! You can't have a job without paying taxes! It is ILLEGAL for companies to hire if you don't have SS#, or Tax ID (refer to all the US meat processing facilities who were fined big $$ for hiring 100's of undocumented Somalians). Even if he was "illegal" he was obviously stuck in the racist backlog of people awaiting their LEGAL migration status. It's Nazis fluffs like you who keep all the hate fueled and ready to go.

I hope Pepsi reads your post and has you executed for being so toxic. Die in a fire Trumptard.

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 27th 2021, 18:20:59

You live in a dream world! There is legal migration and their are those going around it. By definition it is illegal.
You may not believe it but, there are actually companies that hire "illegals" and bill there time at full rate but only actually paying a small percentage. There folks from all over that want to come here. Are you suggesting that we just eliminate our borders??? Do you even live in the USA.

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 27th 2021, 18:23:55

Double post to show what a fool the old gonzo is..... come back to the real world

Buch Game profile

Dec 27th 2021, 18:40:31

Section 1325 in Title 8 of the United States Code, "Improper entry of alien", provides for a fine, imprisonment, or both for any non-citizen who: enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration agents.

I mean technically there is such a thing as an illegal migrant.....

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 27th 2021, 20:01:48

What about the company that hired him even though he didn't have a CDL A? You read that correctly, I have two people I spoke with who were living in Denver at the time and it was revealed that he did not have a Commercial Drivers License.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 27th 2021, 20:12:57

Originally posted by Requiem:
Here is the opinion of a lawyer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUaPn2NBzC8

This was a good watch/listen.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 27th 2021, 20:26:08

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
What about the company that hired him even though he didn't have a CDL A? You read that correctly, I have two people I spoke with who were living in Denver at the time and it was revealed that he did not have a Commercial Drivers License.

If that is true then the company that hired him would be suspended from doing business, liable for damages and possibly get criminal prosecution, I doubt that's the case, where did you hear/see this?
(•_•)

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 27th 2021, 20:32:28

Screw the mandates, screw the supply chain issues, screw the test kit delivery screw ups, screw the cost of gas and heating fuels, screw the inflation rate, sdrew the fact that over 1000 people are still dying from Covid each day, screw what the world thinks about us after Afganistan, screw the fact that homicide rates are setting records, screw the fact that cops are being shot on a regular basis. Screw all of that.

Be the sheep and follow the propaganda machine that doesn't want to talk about the herd of elephants in the room. The Governor of CO says he will look into the unusual sentence. The judge had to follow sentencing guidelines and only the Governor can do anything about it. Move along....nothing is wrong anywhere unless the propaganda machine tells you different.

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 27th 2021, 20:42:10

So who is more at fault here? The company who hired an under-qualified individual with questionable legal residency? Possibly lacking in English language to understand road signs and warnings? Or the guy who, whether legally residing or squatting, took a job he knew pays out the ass and comes with MANY perks? (Lot Lizards any1?) Both are greed, and one is evil. Who gets the blame when the CNC machine eats a careless operator, or an ESL trucker pancakes some kids?

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 27th 2021, 20:49:58

I have two people I spoke with who were living in the White House that said Melania wipes back-to-front. That's dangerous and she makes a terrible example for representing American hygiene values. One of the primary reasons to NOT vote Trump. Just sayin...

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 27th 2021, 20:58:01

AND derailment complete! Well done!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 27th 2021, 21:08:12

So who is more at fault here? The company who hired an under-qualified individual with questionable legal residency? Possibly lacking in English language to understand road signs and warnings? Or the guy who, whether legally residing or squatting, took a job he knew pays out the ass and comes with MANY perks? (Lot Lizards any1?) Both are greed, and one is evil. Who gets the blame when the CNC machine eats a careless operator, or an ESL trucker pancakes some kids?

What are those MANY perks you speak of? I've been driving trucks for 24 years now and I don't recall ANY perks...
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 27th 2021, 21:13:26

It's cool man. The first 2 rules of Truck Club. I got it.
No habla englais gringos. ;)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 27th 2021, 23:57:17

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to drive a truck, a little bit of common sense goes a long way, it was avoidable accident, people died, fluff him and let him rot in jail.
(•_•)

Y-NoT Game profile

Dec 28th 2021, 0:42:08

Sad accident

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2021, 4:12:58

Karnage be careful I hope you learn from this

Garry Owen Game profile

Dec 28th 2021, 4:44:49

But what if the truck had been carrying a load of..... BANANAS !?!?

https://youtu.be/NZZqnVYB4UA

"It was just after dark when the truck started down the hill....."

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 28th 2021, 7:26:45

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

If that is true then the company that hired him would be suspended from doing business, liable for damages and possibly get criminal prosecution, I doubt that's the case, where did you hear/see this?
Do you want their full names and contact information? Home addresses?
Do as I say, not as I do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2021, 8:26:01

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Do you want their full names and contact information? Home addresses?

Yes, right away..

/facepalm

(•_•)

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 31st 2021, 13:46:53

reduced to a 10 year sentence neener neener

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 1st 2022, 4:48:16

Originally posted by Suicidal:
reduced to a 10 year sentence neener neener

Yeah that isn't something to boast about. Honestly he doesn't deserve to get his sentence reduced.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 1st 2022, 7:44:54

Disgusting, no justice for the real victims!
(•_•)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 1st 2022, 18:12:51

You're a Troglodyte, bub. Even in the face of the leftists failures in Washington that are evident for everyone else, you morons still want to stick to the idea that Beijing Biden is worthwhile. The motherfluffer is senile without a doubt, and yet you idiots continue to support him.

JOE AND THE HOE GOTTA GO!

Here's the solution to the problem for all you morons to consider. Florida has a congressional seat open this next mid-term, Trump should run for it and win, then take the speakership of the house from Aunty Nancy and successfully impeach the incompetent due of the administration, then since he's speaker, he's next in line, he could finish Biden's term, then run again for the presidency. That would fix most problems almost immediately, just make the victims of TDS snd Schifillis cry a lot and do stupid fluff for attention besides crying about almost everything.

g0nz0 Game profile

Jan 1st 2022, 18:57:53

Elections don't matter. They haven't for awhile now. But you keep on keepin' on, maybe there will be a NEW politician who gives a fluff about you, me, or the Mossad blackmail ring that has the world leaders and heads of corporations actively destroying Western Civilization. Who was Epstein and Ghislane working for and what are the consequences?

This is not about a letting him off on what would get most any normal citizen multiple life sentences. 10 years is 4 1/2 with decent behavior. There are weed dealers in for 20. Anyway, it's about you being angry at me, and not them.

Hey remember when that black domestic terrorist BLM soldier drove over a Christmas parade and killed/maimed children and elderly? What's that? Oh look!! Nutflix!! My God you people are simple.

Suicidal Game profile

Jan 2nd 2022, 11:53:21

Elections don't matter????
I thank God that I retired in my home State of West Virginia. I thank God that this state has limited internet access to the internet propaganda.
My Governor won election as a Democrat and as he saw what was happening in the Democrat party, he switched to the Republican party. He is a billionare that does not need state lobbyist money. He does not take a salary. (sound familiar?)

Senator Joe Manchin (D), a past WV Governor, governed middle-right and as a result won the Senator's seat. In the past election cycle, every county in WV voted RED. Will Joe switch parties as a result of the Democrat policies? No one in WV would have a problem with that.

Trump-Manchin, DeSantis-Manchin in 2024???? Followed my a President Manchin in the future???? Sounds odd but would ensure a middle-of-the-road Leader.

Manchin is being harrassed by those supporting the "Build Back Better" plan. Does not even compare what would happen to him if he voted for it. More folks should remind their politicians who they work for.

I am often amazed by folks that think politicians are awful but, when it is election time, all politicians are awful accept for the ones that they re-elect. I am an independent voter. I don't look to the media and pretty faces to decide who gets my vote. I actually take time to read each of the Parties Platforms and base my vote on the direction of each party.
I actually have time to read the platforms because i don't waste time on social media.
I pay attention to policies that affect my family. I am concerned more about inflation, fuel-heating cost, spending/debt being passed to my grandchildren, ............
Media guides the sheep to follow the shiny object so as to ignore things that really matter. I think it is a tragedy that the truck driver killed four people but not more than the tragedy that kills young children in Chicago and other areas of the country, on a daily basis. So many were affected by a 200 mile ground tornado but, it is no longer selling in the media world so we will have John Madden and Betty White replacing the media shepherd's shiny object for a few days.

g0nz0 Game profile

Jan 2nd 2022, 16:52:26

No, they don't matter. Elections have given us a fake presidency propped up by mega corporations and bankers, who are currently running the show. Your leadership does not have the consent of the governed. Both state and federal elections we're rigged so blatantly, that the only way to avoid social "upheaval" was to shut down any court actions and tell the media to shut the fluff up. And here we are, 90% of the country admitting the Steal probably DID happen, but it's too late now....

The BBB bill was wildly unpopular spending $$$ jubilee. The greed was/is staggering. Too far, too quick. Manchin did what he did to make the Democrat (+squish and Rino's) party not appear a total pile of Communist fluff heels. Your governor knows without manipulated elections it spells the end of Democrat hold over government. Billionaires like control. If he switches to red team it will be to retain control. Just like squish republicans. They want that seat of power, and telling a few White lies doesn't matter when your doing it for the people's benefit.
If you want to know a good litmus test try to determine which politicians are worthy by how heavily invested (stocks, family are executives or doctors/scientist) in Big Pharma, and how hard they pushed the Scamdemic. Were they preaching on tv 24/7/365? "Vax or die!! You're killing Nana!! The chilren!!! 4boosters is not FULLY vaxxed!!! The vax pass is a good start, but we can always do more! ;))" Or did they "Try to be safe, vax if you want, stay home if you're sick. Customer facing businesses should be cautious. Carrying papers to avoid being arrested, or even buy food or see a doctor? Sounds like Nazi behavior, and we all know where that road led. No vaxx pass here! ."

tl;dr ->Money and power no more no less. Vote with your wallet. Buy local and turn off your TV. Ignorance is bliss.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2022, 12:27:44

Yet more horsefluff from the vile left. You're an idiot, you know that? are you aware of your complete stupidity or is it just as much a mystery as everything else to you?