Verified:

DougNorrid

Nov 25th 2021, 1:24:58

Full stop. I hear 1 more g-damn Christmas song on 3 different radio stations I’m ramming my car through yards of Christmas lights. Thanksgiving is the family that you see once a year and still hate them. Then a month later!!! We do it again!!!!!! I told the salvation guy if I give you a 50$ bill will you STFU until I leave…. Ok rant over. Have a magical day. 😇
Former PDM Division Leader of Souls of Darkness Former Recruiter, Former Noob Trainer, and War/Trainer Emeritus. Who cares…

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 25th 2021, 4:28:06

Thanksgiving was originally supposed to be to God the creator of all life. The puritans really screwed that up and somehow its about a dead turkey.
Do as I say, not as I do.

LightBringer Game profile

Nov 25th 2021, 5:17:17

What is even the point of American thanksgiving? I've never understood it.
Hello

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2021, 5:25:53

To eat food and buy things. MURICA

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2021, 5:25:56

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2021, 20:51:52

I unwilling go to places I wouldn't, at least there's a silver lining, I have few fantasy players going today and I made apple pie shine for after the dinner, thank God my aunt didn't make turkey, I hate turkey.

Err...happy turkey day everyone!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2021, 23:05:37

Apple pie shine huh!

Brigg Game profile

Nov 26th 2021, 0:45:11

Murruh Crimbus!
Check out my Novel Before they ban it!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086WXJVKR

Oceana Game profile

Nov 26th 2021, 1:51:31

Happy Thanksgiving, atleast the stores are are staying closed

g0nz0 Game profile

Nov 26th 2021, 3:15:08

Originally posted by Oceana:

You forget, they are closed to prepare for slaughter. For retail workers this event is sadly immortalized as The Black Friday. Many have died. Several maimed or robbed of treasure. God be with you. Don't take any fluff. You didn't stand in line for a fluffing 'rain check'.

DougNorrid

Nov 26th 2021, 4:43:49

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Thanksgiving was originally supposed to be to God the creator of all life. The puritans really screwed that up and somehow its about a dead turkey.

Love this
Former PDM Division Leader of Souls of Darkness Former Recruiter, Former Noob Trainer, and War/Trainer Emeritus. Who cares…

DougNorrid

Nov 26th 2021, 4:44:44

True and thanks to our police, nurses, fire, and doctors for working tonight.

DougNorrid

Nov 26th 2021, 4:45:56

Originally posted by g0nz0:

You forget, they are closed to prepare for slaughter. For retail workers this event is sadly immortalized as The Black Friday. Many have died. Several maimed or robbed of treasure. God be with you. Don't take any fluff. You didn't stand in line for a fluffing 'rain check'.

Lol - My Christmas shopping was over in September!

DougNorrid

Nov 26th 2021, 4:53:32

I was on 2 split shifts, we logged more arrests than the 4th of July and New Year’s Eve last year. I had 3 hours to say the blessing. Not super religious but mom made me. Need to taze that woman but after 30 years at ford she could probably bear my axx. I hope all jokes aside originally intended. I hope you all had a nice thanksgiving and please please drive safe. This will get me trolled, don’t drink and drive. 2 years ago I got hit by a drunk driver who had a gun. He was promptly dealt with and serving 25 years on assault, felony assault on a police officer. DUI into a police and destruction of a city vehicle. I spent 2 months off and lucky I didn’t die. But I digress. Off the soap box i know I know

Anarchist Game profile

Nov 26th 2021, 4:59:30

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I unwilling go to places I wouldn't, at least there's a silver lining, I have few fantasy players going today and I made apple pie shine for after the dinner, thank God my aunt didn't make turkey, I hate turkey.

So you gonna bring some them mason jars this way? I also need blueberry.

Anarchist Game profile

Nov 26th 2021, 5:00:39

Originally posted by Requiem:
Apple pie shine huh!

Youve never had it?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 26th 2021, 7:44:42

Originally posted by Anarchist:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

So you gonna bring some them mason jars this way? I also need blueberry.

Well, I've got three jars left, swing by, I don't trust shipping of any kind anymore, I haven't received an intact package in months from any of the big three, sux that nobody cares despite having fragile written all over the packages, it actually pisses me off to a point I want to punch a baby turtle in the face 😡
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Garry Owen Game profile

Nov 29th 2021, 3:26:01

Originally posted by LightBringer:
What is even the point of American thanksgiving? I've never understood it.

It used to be common for people to celebrate great events by giving Thanks to the Almighty. Kings and presidents would formalize this by proclaiming a Day of Thanksgiving.

It became an annual event because taking one day to give thanks to God for all the blessings that we have. And even in bad years there is much to be thankful for. Even the secular world acknowledges that calling to mind the good things and being thankful for them is good for mental health.

But like all things human, the meaning has been partly corrupted by commercialization. :(

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 29th 2021, 12:53:22

Thanksgiving is what YOU make it.
Christmas is what YOU make it.
Pretty much goes for your life in general. It is what YOU make it.

It is great to be old in these times. I have watched social media and the 24 hour news cycle play on the ignorance of mankind. I don't need them to give me talking points or have them tell me what I should think.
Hell, if you live your life paying attention to all that BS, you will be given different viewpoints. Which is good. But, when you are given the spin to pass along your argument, then you give up the right to think for yourself. I refuse to let the BS control my thoughts and actions.

It amazes me that families, friends, and relationships are being destroyed by this crap. If you were told that your life has an upcoming due date, you would realize what is really important.
BTW, I had a great Thanksgiving and I am looking forward to Christmas.

DougNorrid

Nov 29th 2021, 23:09:25

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Thanksgiving is what YOU make it.
Christmas is what YOU make it.
Pretty much goes for your life in general. It is what YOU make it.

It is great to be old in these times. I have watched social media and the 24 hour news cycle play on the ignorance of mankind. I don't need them to give me talking points or have them tell me what I should think.
Hell, if you live your life paying attention to all that BS, you will be given different viewpoints. Which is good. But, when you are given the spin to pass along your argument, then you give up the right to think for yourself. I refuse to let the BS control my thoughts and actions.

It amazes me that families, friends, and relationships are being destroyed by this crap. If you were told that your life has an upcoming due date, you would realize what is really important.
BTW, I had a great Thanksgiving and I am looking forward to Christmas.

In the event any of that was for me, I was being sarcastic and silly. I do enjoy my family and friends, I just always like to be a pain in the ass about things. Lol I’m harmless, always come from a funny or kind place, never from hate or anger. 🧑🏻‍🎄

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Nov 30th 2021, 18:32:10

If you take a family photo on Christmas, make sure you position your girlfriend on the end... That way it's easy to Photoshop her out of the picture if you need to later. - Follow me for more holiday tips and relationship advice...

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 30th 2021, 23:35:47

What are you doing to help mankind pull it's head out of its a$$?

DougNorrid

Dec 1st 2021, 2:12:23

What are you doing to help mankind pull it's head out of its a$$?

Who? Him or me? lol

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 1st 2021, 2:19:39

They know who they are

DougNorrid

Dec 1st 2021, 3:10:33

They know who they are

Gotcha lol

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 1st 2021, 3:40:31

They know who they are

Do you give them different accents in your head or you say it out loud? I paint figurines and put them on a poster of Earth. Ratski sounds like Erkle, and tmac is Dumbledore. Galleri straight out the ghetto, and KoH is an arrogant Frenchman, only not the good kind.

I forgot, Celphi is The Architect from Matrix 2, and Superfly is Little Finger from Game of Thrones.

Edited By: g0nz0 on Dec 1st 2021, 4:00:47
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2021, 5:47:57

/me vomits
(•_•)