Verified:

BlackMamba Game profile

Dec 20th 2010, 4:12:49

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 20th 2010, 8:03:18

Seems to me the best application for that will be getting internet into outlying rural areas, not necessarily making a "new internet", or even a new form of internet.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Dec 20th 2010, 8:37:08

the problem with wireless that i ran into is the monthly data cap. with the cap in place, i have to pay for ads to be delivered to my devices. they take away from the content that i'd be able to download. i don't care what they do, i'm not signing up for a service that has a data cap.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Tross Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 21:03:03

In Europe the best wireless internet provider I have found you have a volume limit of 5 GB at the Fastest DSL available then it drops to isdn speed for rest of the month.

Dec 24th 2010, 21:11:15

Verizon attempted to turn my $60 a month bill into a $1,000 a month bill. think they wanted 5 or 10 cents per megabyte after 5G, forget what the plan stated.

Tross Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 22:52:49

Wow! The wireless connection I am talking about is a 39 euro a month flatrate. The only other cost that can occur if you send text messages or make phone calls using the sim card in your cell phone! I guess if my teenage kids found out you could call with the card then it would indeed get expensive!

Dec 24th 2010, 23:05:56

it's possible that i would've been on the same $60 a month plan for unlimited if i didn't cancel it because xbox freaked out and tried to cover up my 1/2 naked wallpaper. i dunno.

i also dunno 39 euro, or why your teenage kids would take advantage of you that way. but my grandma did tell my mom that she shouldn't tell her kids how much money she has, because her kids will kill her to detah to get hold of it. love my family, yes, indeed.