Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2021, 21:47:21

I've got nothing since my GF and I aren't into bumping around others to get something at a discounted price, we did go to a local nursery and got a couple of grapevines to add to my collection.....I love grapevines that overhang and you can just reach up and pick the fruit, wondering if any of you scored something kool for a bargain price 🤷‍♂️
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2021, 22:07:45

I didn’t but glad you scored!

DougNorrid

Nov 27th 2021, 23:25:41

I had 6 calls myself breaking up fights. No arrests, but hit 1 lady with a ticket. Still wish there was a “because you're an idiot” ordinance I could write for. But a lot of stores hired off duty officers. We have 555 officers, 144 worked 3rd shift. I hate writing tickets and paper work. But the dumbest of the dumb show their axxes this time of year and force me to get out of my warm suv. And interrupt my all 90’s weekend on the radio. But I digress….
Former PDM Division Leader of Souls of Darkness Former Recruiter, Former Noob Trainer, and War/Trainer Emeritus. Who cares…

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2021, 23:37:41

Originally posted by DougNorrid:
I had 6 calls myself breaking up fights. No arrests, but hit 1 lady with a ticket. Still wish there was a “because you're an idiot” ordinance I could write for. But a lot of stores hired off duty officers. We have 555 officers, 144 worked 3rd shift. I hate writing tickets and paper work. But the dumbest of the dumb show their axxes this time of year and force me to get out of my warm suv. And interrupt my all 90’s weekend on the radio. But I digress….

Thank you for your service and I truly hope the anti police group start giving you guys and gals the respect you deserve, a few bad apples shouldn't throw all of you in the fluff, I hate the BLM and all the enablers of domestic terrorism.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DougNorrid

Nov 28th 2021, 0:12:47

First thank you. Next. Well this topic could turn into a sticky wicket. I don’t like the far far left, or the far far right. Nothing but destruction comes from it. I am a white, younger, gay police officer in a pretty large city in Ohio. BLM had some legit beefs. I don’t tolerate police abuse either. You pound on a suspect I’ll pull you off. Once you’re cuffed it’s now not personal. It’s now in a judge or jury to deal with you. I’m in my 15th year. I’ve grown up. I have written other officers up as a shift sergeant
Now, for excessive force. That’s bullfluff. Now on the other side, people always ask about January 6th. I don’t let my politics get involved in my job. I enforce city ordinances and state law. The same guys with “blue lives matter” stickers have given me just as much fluff as blm. Both have legit beefs. But the hypocrisy on both sides is crap. Blue lives matter yet you get out of your car when I stop you with a gun on your belt. I just don’t do politics. I get asked about Kyle and Aurbrey everyday. I wasn’t there. But the far extremes of both parties are a-holes. I teach new 21 year old officers that if you bring your politics onto my shift you will go home. Do the job. I have a masters degree in forensic psych. The year I left earth is the year I finished training. I won’t let any officer be abused yet I won’t allow a citizen to be abused either. It’s a very hard thing to do. I’m now 40. I’m 6’2 and 210 pounds. I’ve been called every slur in the book. But when it starts to bother me is when I should quit. Politics doesn’t belong in a police department and I won’t tolerate anyone throwing punches at police or at the folks we serve. It’s a very complicated thing now. For me? Yes being gay was so hard for me 15 years ago. But now? I still get slurs. But they don’t do it to my face. I wish they would. lol I hope this made sense.,
Former PDM Division Leader of Souls of Darkness Former Recruiter, Former Noob Trainer, and War/Trainer Emeritus. Who cares…

g0nz0 Game profile

Nov 28th 2021, 0:15:34

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Thank you for your service and I truly hope the anti police group start giving you guys and gals the respect you deserve, a few bad apples shouldn't throw all of you in the fluff, I hate the BLM and all the enablers of domestic terrorism.

I think you missed the part during the peaceful riots when police got on their knees and begged forgiveness (including my own). Or when the police abandoned their duty and let peaceful rioters burn down cities (including my own), loot stores, rob, rape, assault innocent citizens. In CHAZ/CHOP the police abandoned their precinct and stood by while BLM marched the streets armed with rifles (scary Assault Rifle 59's). People were murdered ( among the casualties 2 black teens were slaughtered by BLM with 5.56mm while sitting in a parked car), stores were emptied, and businesses got blackmailed for "protection". I listened on scanners and watched the live streams. I don't know how much respect or "thank you for your service" that deserves. But ya gotta put food on the table so whatev. Shelter in place y'all, it's cold outside. Merry Christmas.

DougNorrid

Nov 28th 2021, 0:22:55

Well I knew it was a delicate topic to answer. But thank you both for being kind

DougNorrid

Nov 28th 2021, 0:26:30

Originally posted by g0nz0:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

I think you missed the part during the peaceful riots when police got on their knees and begged forgiveness (including my own). Or when the police abandoned their duty and let peaceful rioters burn down cities (including my own), loot stores, rob, rape, assault innocent citizens. In CHAZ/CHOP the police abandoned their precinct and stood by while BLM marched the streets armed with rifles (scary Assault Rifle 59's). People were murdered ( among the casualties 2 black teens were slaughtered by BLM with 5.56mm while sitting in a parked car), stores were emptied, and businesses got blackmailed for "protection". I listened on scanners and watched the live streams. I don't know how much respect or "thank you for your service" that deserves. But ya gotta put food on the table so whatev. Shelter in place y'all, it's cold outside. Merry Christmas.

Due respect, I know the stories, but in this major city I work in, was this was not the case. 80% of our city is “other” than white. But let’s all not fight about it here please? I lived through it and was glad it didn’t blow up in my face. I’m only speaking of my personal experiences. I know every city and situations different. I was explaining my situation and experience. Let’s all stay calm here.

Anarchist Game profile

Nov 28th 2021, 6:33:30

We got most of our shopping done for xmas whick is awesome. Wife won a $500 gift card at a store so we used it got most of our kids clothes there and few electronic things. That was the high light.

farmer Game profile

Nov 29th 2021, 3:47:01

I bought 6 boiler valves

En4cer Game profile

Nov 29th 2021, 6:43:12

i got a covid shot...

g0nz0 Game profile

Nov 29th 2021, 13:17:29

Originally posted by En4cer:
i got a covid shot...

Really? Even after all the fluff bags and grifters have been exposed? Doctors, scientists, engineers, history itself, telling you it's a money/power grab. Covering up vax deaths, while simultaneously claiming every death is Covid?

These people put corn syrup in toothpaste, and you still trust them with your life...

P.S. The "new" covid is here. Your vax is worthless now.

Rasp Game profile

Nov 29th 2021, 13:54:57

GTX 1060 for $169 back in 2016.

5 years later, the same model is over $400 on Amazon.

I'd say that is a win.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 29th 2021, 13:59:18

i got a covid shot...

Really? Even after all the fluff bags and grifters have been exposed? Doctors, scientists, engineers, history itself, telling you it's a money/power grab. Covering up vax deaths, while simultaneously claiming every death is Covid?

These people put corn syrup in toothpaste, and you still trust them with your life...

gonzo, did you go to school to learn that or did you just read about it?

g0nz0 Game profile

Nov 29th 2021, 17:44:12

Originally posted by Suicidal:
i got a covid shot...

gonzo, did you go to school to learn that or did you just read about it?

Both. Remember learning biology in high school? Science?
And have you taken the time to scan through the CDC papers that admit all of this is lockdown/mask/mystery juice is counterproductive and making things worse? 1000's of doctors and scientists ringing alarms all over the world "They are lying, this technology is not safe."
Did you read articles written by Saint Fauci himself that also state everything we're doing would actually suppress our own immune system thereby spreading this fluff artificially?
You notice how we went from 1 shot immunity to 1 shot every 4 months, because Safe and Effective™?
Did you notice everything predicted by conspiracy theorist came true? From vax pass, to "quarantine" camps and on to forced vaccinations (Hi Australia, UK, all federal employees). The Nano bots, 5g chips, alien bacteria were fun attempts by media misinformation to cloud truth, trying to lump it all together. Destroying small business and TRILLIONS in Corona "relief" but only to large corporations and various special interest groups? Open borders still being a thing. I could go on, but it's too late. Rest assured, they won't stop, too much money and power to be had.
P.S. When is your first Safe and Effective™ booster scheduled?

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 29th 2021, 18:09:04

I got 25% off on a few boxes of Purdys chocolates and 15% on booze.

I’ll take any savings on vice purchases that i probably should not be spending money on

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 1st 2021, 4:28:16

g0nz0's mom was my best score

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 1st 2021, 5:14:50

^^ mine too

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2021, 5:44:43

Oh snap! LOL
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 1st 2021, 16:27:21

Originally posted by galleri:
g0nz0's mom was my best score

Sounds kinda hot, ngl. Was this a Thelma&Louise love affair, or too many Coronas and arreeebaa!! It's taco night!?

Also, serious question. Are you my real mom?

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 1st 2021, 16:28:33

^^ mine too

Stealing galleri's thunder. Sad.

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 1st 2021, 17:35:50

^^ mine too

Stealing your mom from galleri......Priceless!

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 1st 2021, 17:44:36

^^ mine too

Stealing your mom from galleri......Priceless!

Sloppy seconds. You are the ultimate beta male. Congrats. Now follow through with name and kys.