Verified:

MILORD Game profile

Sep 21st 2022, 0:12:16

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Dear sir,

I do not understand how you measure my ability to play this game? Please enlighten me on your measurement as every time that I and all other players look at the Earth 2020 game records I can see that the great, mighty, amazing and sexy SuperFly is the most decorated player for netgaining statistics and for war statistics. You my child; should be honored to walk in my shadow and you should shower me with praise and honor for the fact that I am even indulging you and taking an interest in you as my current playmate.

The mighty Darkness team is only afraid that you and your ally are far too small and that we all have to forcibly drop our networth by selling our army and resources in the private market to continue to hit you. Our only fear is that soon it will be impossible for us to continue our attacks on you unless we delete our countries and start over from zero so that we can be in attacking range.

We have petitioned the owner of this game to allow us send your two tiny countries foreign packages to increase your networth so that we can be in range again to all hit you more. You are a good distraction from the boredom that usually overcomes us when we run out of targets to kill.

Stay blessed sir and may you continue to have the will, strength and desire to be our kill target for many more rounds to come.

We love and we will miss you if you depart the server so please stay and bring more of your friends to play next round.

Originally posted by MILORD:

My friend, I don't want to humiliate or insult you. I just want you to learn to play better. You've built a big team, but you haven't learned how to play. Of course we are small 2 countries, but iv keep you in fear and tension and you don't know what to do.
That's ok my friend, I will give you and you personally my time!
May the power and spirit of the Slavic god Perun be with you!

It would be my pleasure to answer my esteemed and titled friend.
Let's start with the statistics. If we talk about the statistics of murders, they only characterize your activity in combat. And then in order.
Regarding profits.... Isn't it funny to you? How much land you took from me today and how many moves you spent. I hope you were kidding about the profits. Lol.
About me being small.
At this balance of power, my strategy is for you to be small along with me. Another kill of our countries will not give you anything, because the resource to strike, is on the market.
Next, let's talk politics. We say: "To a great ship - a great voyage"! And you got into a war with a small clan. Who is not going to give up.
You do not need to be a prophet to understand, this incident will not let you have a normal war in the future, as you have from the start to spend on me every set of moves. And it will also not give you a full opportunity to fight for the top 10.
I myself was the head of the clan in another similar game to yours and have always been wary of my clan to get involved in such situations.

born in the USSR