Verified:

MILORD Game profile

Sep 24th 2022, 21:20:24

Originally posted by Symbolic:
Originally posted by MILORD:
So today is September 24, 21:42 my time.
Half the set is over. Darkness is outnumbered, spending all of its moves on attacks. They have many attacks and several kills to their credit. To a short-sighted person, they may seem like a super fighting machine of death.
But we can already see the engine wear, running gear failures, inexperience and self-confidence of the pilot. This car needed high-speed raceway, and he drove it on a curve.
That's why I see us winning. Lol.
P. S.
We are stronger because our goals are higher. Our goal is to destroy the strongest military clan on this server, and the goal of darkness is to find weak opponents.

You are delusional. Go seek medical help.
Originally posted by Symbolic:
Originally posted by MILORD:
So today is September 24, 21:42 my time.
Half the set is over. Darkness is outnumbered, spending all of its moves on attacks. They have many attacks and several kills to their credit. To a short-sighted person, they may seem like a super fighting machine of death.
But we can already see the engine wear, running gear failures, inexperience and self-confidence of the pilot. This car needed high-speed raceway, and he drove it on a curve.
That's why I see us winning. Lol.
P. S.
We are stronger because our goals are higher. Our goal is to destroy the strongest military clan on this server, and the goal of darkness is to find weak opponents.

You are delusional. Go seek medical help.

Thank you for your opinion. I respect your concern. Medical care, I do not need it. I am healthy in mind and body.
I just said my opinion. Lol.
Am I wrong to say that your clan is more numerous. Or am I wrong to say you lead in attacks and kills?
I also haven't seen you attack a serious opponent. You either do "FS" Or beat single players who haven't done anything to you.
Always the power is in the truth, in personal position, in faith. There is nothing wrong with believing in myself, believe in my fellow player and believe in victory.
Faith is the realization of the invisible. We are on our way to victory.
Переведено с помощью DeepL https://www.deepl.com/...ampaign=share-translation

born in the USSR