Verified:

highrock Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 17:45:16

Originally posted by Twain:
Here's the fun part though. His big giant post about all the hits we did was 10 minutes after he accepted a 4-day DNH that I offered him to let things cool off.

Our guy probably shouldn't have done 4 straight hits on a 1-man tag, but then again, I challenge every large clan to look through their news and have news that DOESN'T involve such farming of untaggeds/1-man tags.

Furthermore, running countries that have 80% jets is fine for retallers, but with 3 off. pacts to 2 def. pacts, the PS bonus, and every other advantage that is thrown towards the offense in this game, it's truly impossible to defend your land. Most of my countries have very high breaks as I've been playing this set to try to avoid getting grabbed, and for the most part it's worked, but at the same time, if someone REALLY wanted to break me, I'm sure they could, seeing as it wouldn't be terribly difficult.

highrock, since you're airing most of the news publicly right after we made the agreement, I'll air what I said to you as well. Big clans don't like being told what to do by 1-man tags. I reached out, because I respected that while you posted this originally, you didn't call out anyone specifically. Since you've now called us out specifically, I've lost that respect for you. However, I will honor my word. But if you do anymore top-feeds with all-jetters, I'll do just as others have said here, and I will farm and destroy your entire string.

you're right...i shouldn't have made it public...but i was only responding to Oz's very public threat to continue to farm me. he's the one who started this whole thing for you guys. you should really rein him in, both in game and on the boards.

to be fair, PAN, although the most egregious, is not the only clan that has members pushing it a little.

Edited By: highrock on Dec 17th 2010, 17:48:17
Back To Thread
See Original Post
formerly Viola MD