Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2023, 20:47:43

Originally posted by qzjul:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Thaaaaat's what I figured. Thanks for the clarification Prime. So in the future if I am harmed by a cheater I have to go to Kangaroo Court with qz, if I can find him, and if he will reinstate me after a cheater hit me based on his judgement, I could potentially get reinstated lol. Sick. Boy am I glad to see we're going to have consistency around here. Love that for us lol.

It's no wonder people assume a bias lol.

For the record, I try to run my decisions through at least one mod, as I am often a little out of touch with the current state of the game. That said! I like to think I'm unbiased, because I have literally no idea what is happening day-to-day on any server.

Yeah it's certainly a different mgmt team than it was years ago. I remember feeling a strong bias at one time, but I think it'd be pretty insane to argue that you or Prime have a LaF bias. That wasn't true when you guys did play haha. I'm more just slinging mud because I like the way this went down and would like reinstatement in the future when cheating/game outages occur. In other words, super well done. Would be awesome if this was how it went 100% of the time. Good judgement calls etc. Proud? You bet I am....