Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 20:55:17

Galleri - I want to seek clarification on this.

This is a message I received some Superfly a few weeks ago in tournament.

Message from Kinder Bueno (#17) sent on Apr 22, 13:49
Report this message
I can’t help but attack you in solo servers as you have chosen to attack me and my teammates in allaince and in teams

Also

"I have posted this all over the boards many a times. If you choose to attack me in 1 server and make an enemy of me in 1 server then I choose to respond by attacking you in another server."

I did not report this, because months back, I did report how I had been harassed in all servers, solo and team servers, and that I thought it was against the rules to target/harass people like that.

I was informed it was not against the rules.

As such, I stopped reporting.

I have been victim of this since my days here. Go look at the logs for which country has been attacked the most. I'm willing to be a large sum of money that I've been attacked more than any other player on a per game basis over the past 5 months (since i started playing).

I'm not complaining. What I'm saying is that this cross server griefing has been happening to me since I started playing this game, I've sought to address it, and I've been told its part of the game.

So - given all of that. I want to seek clarification.

Are you asking for this not to occur. Or are you telling me that it is considered a violation of rules? If it is a violation of rules, what will be done to those offending countries, and when will those penalties started being enforced?

Edited By: BlackHole on Apr 29th 2023, 20:58:33
Back To Thread
See Original Post