Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

May 5th 2023, 17:37:26

Originally posted by BlackHole:
This is honestly really sad. And Superfly, why don't you quit with your accusations already. We've already gone through this garbage.

Here, I'll make it REALLY easy, since you guys want to keep accusing me.

Prime - Can you tell me if I've ever been deleted for having multiple accounts? If you can look at that and confirm you've deleted me for multi's, I'll quit this game forever and you'll never see my name again.

If not, can you freaking losers knock it off with this garbage already.

Omg why are you so dense? Last set under your team of resistance you had 2 tagged countries deleted in team server and under your JL tag you had two tagged countries deleted in alliance server.

Look at what I posted resistance at it again. I didn’t say that you black hole are at it again running Multies.

I am saying that your teammates are once again running Multies as confirmed by Prime when he posted deleted for running Multies or account sharing. All you are doing is continuing to associate with multie runners. Which of course isn’t against the rule.
Was it Milk again? Was it President this time? I personally don’t know which one of your teammates it was this time.

So Stop deflecting from your teammates being cheaters by claiming that you are not the cheater as no one is accusing YOU Black Hole if being the cheater…..

Edited By: SuperFly on May 5th 2023, 17:41:49
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit