Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2023, 17:16:19

Man bhole, I remember like 2 sets ago when you were trying to draw as much attention to yourself as possible as a recruitment tool. The ol blackhole dragging everyone in, etc. Now here we are, bitter that we got what we wanted. I used to participate in these type threads with lite trolling myself, but also pointed out (as I was not part of whatever happened between LaF, evo, sol, mercs and sof) that OOP wars tend to turn extremely bitter and seem to generally only have the purpose of pushing players out of the game. It was all fun and games when LaF was executing their grudges to a victory last set, but the tone of old friends in LaF basically telling me to screw off in my return to the game after years away, and some 60 players+ showing up to kill them, I could see the writing on the wall. This was going to get toxic.

You ready to adapt a little bit to the meta, kiddo? No one asked you to be on the side of the bitter or the cantankerous, although you seem to fit in well now. Only took you two sets of getting bad advice, getting used/duped in various ways by players on both sides and Lord Milk cheating to become angry with the game. Learning people will stop at nothing in these grudge wars is a hard lesson, but one we all (except you) had already learned.

If you're going to recruit people off reddit to kill off old tags, and said players get deleted for cheating, you'll be called a cheater by those old tags you target, because of course. But further, you sound bitter to not even have a tag anymore, something you were warned would be a danger of being on the losing side of an OOP grudge war you decided to engage in. Perhaps it's time to make some new friends in this community that don't give you crap advice bro.

For every bitter angry SOB here, there's 10 of us like me and mdevol just here to chat with old friends and have a joke that think you're probably an ok dude.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 6th 2023, 17:30:42
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit