Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 19th 2023, 14:31:45

Originally posted by BlackHole:
. It's bully mentality, that's all it is.

And if you think I'm mistaken.... look at how they act. Using the word retard, and simp, and incel, and fluff, and throwing out literally childish insults left and right. They TALK like grade school bullies. They don't realize that those juvenile insults don't really work with adults. It just makes them look... I don't know? Pathetic?

Funny that the biggest insult slinger on these boards is calling out people for their so called childish insults.

Black hole writes that using insults makes them pathetic on this thread and goes right away to the other thread to sling insults.

This is exactly why I said that arguing with idiots like
black hole is a complete waste of time.

Originally posted by BlackHole:

It's a made up term? News flash dumbass, all words are made up.

Holy fluff, you're the dumbest fvcking nutjob around.

You know why you guys don't like me? It's cause I make you look stupid. I've been doing it since I got here. And it cuts soooo deep.

It's straight up hypocrisy. You literally have no defense other than to call me a vagina, which again... grade school language from someone who never grew up. I know your friends here are going to pat you on the back for that vagina burn. And it's going to feel good in your little circle jerk to talk about how badly you burned Blackhole on the forums.

But what's really funny is how fvcking lodge in all your heads I am. Hell, Getafix ruined his own set last set on team (and a few of his teammates) because he couldn't get over me. Ya'll are like a bunch of stalkers.

I broke up with you. We can't go on anymore dates. STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND CREEPS. Go find someone else to be a weirdo with.

For the record you are the obsessed creep that follows everyone around. Here you go against involving yourself if LaFs matters after retiring 3 times and not being part of LaF. Here you go against engaging with people
Who don’t like you

When you got killed in team you literally PM’ed everyone in darkness via IRC, discord and you messaged all of our countries from your restart ( I think that none of us engaged you and we all ignored you)

And yet you claim that we follow you around…..

I ain’t no expert but I googled certain traits or “symptoms” that a certain player(s) displays and its pointing to Psychosis so please seek professional help guys if you continue to believe, feel and do things that are far from the truth.