DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2023, 6:44:32

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
First of All the BS I suffered from your block was much worse, and so what 48 buildings? pfft, thats obviously not a big deal. would you like a few million FA for your pain and suffering?

We all want diplomacy to prevail not changing the code to protect expired leadership, pretty simple.
I'm not sure what your comment has to do with my response. Do I need to post my losses here from the same reset? I'm pretty sure I had over 30k buildings loss to this guys 48. Who might I add, that he scored 1.3B nw after his tremendous 48 building loss.

No you need to get a clue bud, you're the one off topic here, not me.
I'm responding to peoples comments, if i'm off topic, than I know everyone else speaking on this thread is equally off topic. You're just depressed because you created a thread that you were hoping would welcome diplomacy and reconciliation. You've played this game for how long and you didn't know your thread would become derailed? Please close this thread, there stands zero chances of it doing any good...

Have you considered the idea that an innocent bystander/former LaF member who actually loves the game may just have wanted to see for himself why these poorly executed changes occurred? You've confirmed bad diplomacy for him, rather than some vendetta wardogs have against netting, and crying to the devs until changes got made. Thank you for confirming how the game got ruined!

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 8th 2023, 6:50:44
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit