Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 7th 2023, 7:32:44

Please stop and no one cares who started it.

fluff.

Great post Prime. Actually very insightful. When I talked to qz last, he made the actual quote, "...maybe one day we'll open source the code and accept PR's...in an ideal world we'd recode the whole thing to C#". I think he would very much appreciate willing help on the game.

Prime also answers one of your questions B, which is essentially "admins and developers are different, however there are admins who care tons."

At this point I'd light a matchbook to the spark just to see if the inferno lights a fire under someone's ass. I'd take disgraced mod TC giving dev-who-pissed-in-pangs-cherrios-doing-the-right-thing Bug the ol' Hanlong back door to execute these specific changes widely accepted as helpful that Slag definitely had no interest in doing because they weren't his idea.

"There are two types of people in this world. People who were in RD, and people who think fighting bots is stupid." All I continue to learn is if one of these changes gets half-assed it kind of fluffs the whole game up.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 7th 2023, 8:07:28
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit