Verified:

ponderer Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 1:07:38

I'd wager that if wasn't for IX's known ties to RD, they would not have gotten botted. So while you didn't get botted by RD, you got botted because of RD.

I wasn't around when it happened, but my guess is the bot runners felt botting IX would hurt RD more than botting a bunch of throw away countries. The last time I was a head in an alliance fighting RD I advocated attacking mainstream alliances with ties to RD. Not a hard jump to make, and I'm sure I wasn't the only one who thought about it.

As a swirve moderator I had some access to Mehul. After Ving Thor he seemed to lose almost all of interest in the game - mainly because he knew that short of community moderation (a step he didn't want to take), there was no preventative measure he could put in place to stop the bots without greatly limiting player access to the game, and the only solution was to be reactive, which meant spending hours and wages that he couldn't afford to spend. You talk about the admins doing nothing. You're right, they didn't, because RD drove them away.

BTW, your little attempt at deflection (about alliance history of being tight with RD) won't work on me : )

Edited By: ponderer on Dec 23rd 2010, 1:11:49
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
m0m0rific