Verified:

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 16th 2023, 12:28:09

I think that because, rightly or wrongly, this was originally desiged as a war game.... "Command your country's military to attack and defend against your enemies. Execute attack strategies to relieve opponents of their resources and land." etc

If the 60% prefer war stat is right, that would play into that. But they are fake wars, and also formulaic.

I like the safe netting meta. I think it takes time, commitment patience, skill. I don't like how a rando suicider with an awful half assed country can do what seems like outside damage with very little effort. That's the imbalance I see, which I think is just a part of how the game mechanics are set up. Kind of cool that the little guy gets to kick back hard, but that has its downsides.

What exactly is it that people are trying get rid of? I think if it's "suiciders" then that needs some clarification. I think that words has become so played out that even the slightest retaliation is "suiciding" because, generally anyone that does anything thesedays would get stomped.

The only reason that works is because there are so few people that do fight back that it's easy enough to put them in their place. Thats why humans dont do it, there aren't enough of them.

Imagine e.g the current 350 bots where a third of them are just nutso - over 100 "suiciders" and 200 not so obviously so but still aren't pushovers. Now there is a new dynamic, grab bot that fights back and you (and your clan) are gone have to make a call as to whether or not to let it slide or commit resources. Multiply that by 10 pro 100 depending on how unlucky you get in your bot selection. The bots will lose eventually, because the server will eventually prevail, but in doing so it's perturbing the usual log in farm DR's optimally play turns/stock meta.

I dunno what would would happen but it would certainly be different!