Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2024, 2:06:10

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Errr maahhhh gaaawwwd someone is different from me!!! WAHHHH!

Y’all stupid fluffs wouldn’t dare walk into my neighborhood and I know some trans people that absolutely will beat your ass. Believe it or not, everyone different from you is not the same.

Why would I not walk into your community? I’m sure your friends are very violent, I’ll take your word for it. I certainly am not looking to fight macho mam randy savage. That sounds like toxic masculinity to me. Measuring your masculinity via violence.

Would the person acting like this identify as a woman by any chance? That would be ironic.

I am also trans and identify as a tabby cat. I assume you are a bigot and will not accept my identity.

Bro, take a deep breath and realize for a second you may not be talking to who you think you are. And then take another moment to realize people can be very different from you and that’s ok.

Those comments I made were isolated from each other, but because you’re being obtuse I’ll explain:
1) I live in the hood and if your ignorant white old ass ever walked into it you’d get robbed blind if not killed over comments you’ve made here.
2) I also have trans friends who would beat your ass without thinking for comments you made here.

It was two parts, but I made one sentence out of it. You understand now? It’s not like I live in a ghetto of trans people, I actually live in one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in the US, and you made some comment about how I wouldn’t survive there. Not only do I survive, I thrive and I uplift my neighbors and we have awesome barbecues and grow together as a community. I was pointing out how you’re an idiot who doesn’t understand how the hood works mostly. I assume you’ve never actually lived in one, because the way you talked about it was actually stupid. My neighborhood actually doesn’t give a fluff about your bigotry and lack of tolerance. In fact, it would not be accepted here. Whereas open minded people like myself are not just accepted, but valued.

Come to my neighborhood some time bro. Stay two days at my house. At the very least your asinine opinions will change. But mostly don’t tell a breezy boy how the hood will change them because those are my brothers and sisters and aunts and uncles. I got no family but them. My folks have been dead but this community has consistently made me feel like I have a family.

You think I’m the one who the hood would change but the hood raised me, because my folks been dead and I lived on my own in the hood from the time I was 15. My neighborhood would chew you up and spit you out and you have no business saying that’s what I need in my life. That’s not just offensive, it’s ignorant and stupid, and if you ever step foot into a neighborhood like mine, you’d be the one who would have to change, not me. Don’t forget it bro.

I gave you two opportunities to stop mentioning the hood because most people here know I’m an inner city Detroit kid who moved to The Breezy. You don’t know that about me because you never took time to know me, but you look really stupid telling me about the hood. I respect you dawg, and I supported you in this game, but your comments on this thread are actually dumb. I’d give it up if I were you. You don’t know fluff about runyan, you don’t know fluff about joy and you don’t know fluff about bloods. Talk about people you know next time.

Consider yourself corrected about the hood, sir. You can tell me I need to meet someone else to change how soft I am, because in my neighborhood, I’m respected. Sex, money, murder bro.

Hope you enjoy my hybrid destock spreadsheet and make it better, upload it for the community to learn, and teach the strategy you fluffing nerd. Go be responsible for my legacy instead of making yourself look like an idiot. You’re literally the guy I expect to teach strategies to other people instead of being a jerk when you can manage to accomplish not coming here with a bad attitude. Stop being so fluffing bitter and start showing people how to win the game.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 9th 2024, 3:05:27
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit