Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2024, 0:23:18

Lol gonz, if you want me to explain how swingers swing, I guess I will.

My most recent STI test was last Monday, and despite having over 40 sexual partners in my life, including multiple people at one time, I still don’t have HPV or Herps, let alone the other things. I’m pretty safe about it, and I’ve been her only sexual partner since the last time she was tested. You’re correct about the responsibility that lies there. It’s worth noting STI tests are free in most cities, and being safe is not something to be ashamed of. Kudos on that point.

We like each other’s friends a good amount, but obviously don’t involve ourselves too much in those peoples lives unless we become really tight friends, which can happen, and has happened to me with a previous partner that also swung.

For the second paragraph of questions, my “share of the action” very much suits my lifestyle. We probably wake up together roughly 4 days a week and much of the other 3 is spent alone, with occasional fun nights out with pals that generally end solo. But in the event they don’t, there’s a generally assumed STI test/condom rule that’s been discussed. She’s an 8am-4pm worker and I am a 4pm-midnight guy. My days off are her busiest work days. Put frankly, I value the days I sleep in my bed over the days I sleep in hers. It generally makes my next day more difficult when I stay with her and I tend to stay there because she has a dog. I avoid it typically unless I’m feeling lonely, sad or horny haha.

Any further questions?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 20th 2024, 0:27:57
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit