Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 25th 2024, 19:27:58

Correction you got mad me at me because I pushed you to be better at war.

You and Josey are afraid that if you download discord the US government and the earth trolls will hack you and steal all of your personal data…. Never met two people more paranoid about discord or IRC than these two yet they will still browse the internet in their phones and probably reply back to all the power ball winners and Nigerian royalty that email them about sharing their wealth with them…

I got mad at Josey because he is a noob who hit me while in his tag and then destroyed 1/3 of my jets and then trashed talked me to no end.

Like I said before; you I am not mad at. You are just a bit unhinged and act crazy a lot so I let all of your crap slide cuz we have been friendly for a coons age despite how you keep fabricating stuff about me and my character….

Lastly like Requiem said; I have 0 affiliation or love to Evo so your threats to hit them mean absolutely nothing to me so for all I care hit them and do it hard….

If you want me I already posted my Country name and number above. So catch me outside…

Edited By: SuperFly on Feb 25th 2024, 19:32:00
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit