Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 19:02:02

Hello old friends. I will apologize in advance, I do not have a TLDR. However, I will attempt to keep this brief.

First of all, Hi Doug! Despite your best intelligence (hahahaha, are you really a cop? You are terrible at this!), I am actually not banned from the forums. So you can stop telling all of PDM that.

Also, just while we are on the topic... can you stop sending everyone pictures of your penis? It's cool that you're gay, but you don't need to lead with that with everyone you meet, and harp on it non-stop. Nobody asked for pictures of your boyfriend, and we definitely didn't ask for fluff pics, so chill bro.

Onto the main point of this post.

I am a former multi user. I used them when I ran The Resistance and fought against Darkness. I used them with Milkman. I'm admitting this now because my eyes have been opened, and it's time for light to be shed on the light.

Last week, I provided info about myself and Milkman running multis. Milkman is STILL running multis in team. His country Whorechata and Pastor Milk are multis. I provided dozens of screenshots to Doug and Leto about this.

Doug initially was sympathetic, and actually provided me with Milkmans country number in alliance to attack. And then attempted to stop/delay PDM from counter attacking me.

Leto... he was less open to this information. He told me he was going to pray for me, and then immediately went on the offensive against me.

I'm not sure what conversations he had with Doug, but Doug changed his tune shortly after, and began a crusade against me that lead to myself, Pinoy, two new players, and some other random I've never heard of getting banned for multis.

Then Doug continued trashing me with PDM and others, spreading lies about me being forum banned, and telling everyone he was going to ban me from the game completely. He always talks about how well connected he is in this game. Who knows, maybe he can do that?

It's been about a week since all of this started, and as you can all see, Milkman and Leto are still waging war as best buds in Light. PDM has not kicked Milk out of their alliance. I didn't think those two were cheaters, but I don't really know what other conclusion to draw from all of this. It's like finding out the actor you looked up to is actually a pedophile! Ugh, disgusting.

Anyways, I know I'm throwing stones in a glass house. But this house was garbage anyone. If anyone wants more info, happy to share. Obviously some of it is self-incriminating, but I'm cool with that at this point.

Milkman - You want to admit to anything here bud?