Verified:

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2024, 23:14:28

The goal isn't to be a griever, but to get and understand different perspectives.

The biggest challenge I see is that we have is that we have a numbers issue. We need more players and when we get many of the old players come back, we need to make sure that they have fun. When we get new players, we need to try to be more welcoming and nurturing to them. Thats tough because integrating different people requires work, time and compromise.

The networking and communication that you have with your friends allies and adversaries has always been the driver of the game. There's a political aspect of it in many ways, we are all part of the same community and we all have relationships all over the place.

Farming bots is boring and I agree with the outside tools where people are hitting without even doing spy ops. I don't know how several hundred thousand acre country runs with zero spies.. For a lot of people, It is difficult to have fun when there's suiciders; but that is something that has always been in the game. You just got to run defense and make it difficult for someone to hit you if you can. Clans have run kill teams to isolate and kill the threats for as long as a game has been going. Last round I spent 80 million net worth in the last 4 hours of the round because a suicider hit my clan. We needed to kill him, it's principle. I don't care so much about my finish, but I'm glad we were able to kill him. That was fun.

War has been pretty non-existent on the server in comparison to in the past. That is where we have
been hemorrhaging the most amount of people. There are hardcore players out, and it's a pain in the butt when the IRC highlight enables them to get online within seconds of being hit. The really well organized groups can do a kill in less than 10 seconds. First of all kudos to them for being that disciplined. We all have lives, families and jobs; constantly warring is a pain in the butt. It's also a choice to wall and commit yourself to that. For many people there's a huge thrill to wall, even if they die.