Verified:

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2024, 18:08:17

Well it has been a pretty good run, but this is our last adventure. We did what we came here to do. We lived, laughed, made racially inspired jokes (privately), made a lot of money, made children, and one of us drank Truly.

Here is the timeline as I remember it:

• Requiem suicides Chevs and they become buds.
• ZEN and Req, who had man crushes on each other for years reconnect.
• Requiem introduces Chevs to ZEN.
• Chevs, Req and ZEN plan the creation of TheBOMB with two goals in mind; change the way the game is played and have fun in the process.
• Req still had commitments to other alliances, so Chevs and ZEN start solo for the first round.
• Mercs landgrabs Chevs. Chevs and ZEN suicide Tmac in EVO because he is a good dude.
• Everyone hates TheBomb. So far so good.
• Create the insurance policy. Not be poor like Hash.
• Connect with NotaWolf (also known as..... :)) as he is a legend and like minded.
• Pick fights with LaF because they are nerds.
• Being BFF's with Rasp and proclaiming Mercs is our forever FDP.
• Connect with RickyD and Vamps to give LaF an OOP war. Destroy them.
• Hide in other alliances. Get deleted for creating two countries but only playing one of them.
• Taking leadership of clan named "xSOLx". Bringing them to great glory.
• Chevs gets a 30 day ban? Maybe more. Don't remember, but I think he called someone names and they didn't like it.
• Go into hiding, waiting, plotting. Like a cobra, waiting to strike.
• Return to glory after our RM comes back to life. I.E. Jesus of Nazareth
• Slagpit becomes President of TheBomb because he unknowingly was tricked into creating our tag and is elected President.
• Chevs and Slagpit have creative differences on how the game should be played.
• Retire like Tom Brady. At the top.
• Return like Tom Brady after Chevs is re-instated. Still at the top.
• Win everything. Love. Respect. Women. Etc.
• Witness weird game mechanic changes that could have only been suggested by Swedish persons.
• Win more, but with some help from our friends due to the insurance policy. I will not name them if they do not want to be named.
• Man with memory returns and forever bans Chevs. Seemingly debatable reasons, according to some.

.......today is the day we retire. For many of us, it has run its course. For others, they needed some motivation (like being suicided) in order to come to the same conclusion. So, with that in mind....here is our final video.

Link: https://vimeo.com/user124272684

Love you guys.

Salud, Mi Familia.

CNB
Leader of clan named "xSOLx"
We miss you PAUL

P.S: Thank you everyone for supporting our adventure. Whether you were on the good side, bad side, sideline or just oblivious. You played a part, if even a small part.