Verified:

Drow Game profile

May 3rd 2024, 5:59:25

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Josey is a close ally of M4D, right? And Drow's Paradigm is a sister alliance of M4D?

That's my understanding of the situation so far. Leto used to be in Paradigm (last set). He left and took half of Paradigm with him and started M4D. Then the rest of Paradigm 'wanted to play a specific way' according to some. And that specific way, I believe, is also warring/bullying smaller alliances. So they kick out Doug and any of Doug's friends that didn't want to war alongside M4D, and have now started their own thing, as a sister alliance to M4D.

I could be wrong about some specific details, but this is the gist of it all, right? M4D/Paradigm are sister alliances, that all played together last set, and Josey and the Suiciders are their best buds. All three intend to attack and kill anyone on the server that is smaller than them.

Feel free to correct any details I may be misinformed about.

You have a whole swag of stuff wrong as usual Blackhole.
About 5 or 6 paradigm members went to M4D.

a few other former paradigmers, and a bunch of former NA players came out of retirement and joined M4D as well.

(that's why M4D has 20 odd, and we had 20 in Paradigm.)

I have not kicked ANYONE out of Paradigm.
We resolved an internal leadership issue.

Yes, M4D are our brothers, between our former players who play there, and a bunch of the other guys who have come out of retirement that are friendly names, we get on well with them.

No, we are not planning to war anyone.

No, we are not close with Josey and co.
You may recall that Josey straight up threatened Paradigm this set at the end of last set.
It's disappointing, because Josey was a good member when he played back in paradigm many moons ago.

he and cathankins have decided to suicide on Evo, and mercs and sol are leaving them as vacant space as a result.

I think I have covered pretty much the entirety of your completely misinformed post.

Drow
Paradigm President.

Paradigm President of failed speeling