Drow Game profile

May 5th 2024, 12:36:01

Originally posted by Josey Wales:
Originally posted by Drow:
Originally posted by Josey Wales:
Slagpit,

You may recall the Superfly labeled me as a:

Racist, Bigot, and a Groomer.

Atrocious personal and libelous attacks of the worst kind.

Outside of the normal clan vs. clan, or country vs country scathing banter and criticism, you said:

No personal attacks.

Is Superfly allowed to do whatever he wants and call other players racists, bigots, and groomers with impunity? Is he above EE stated policy?

Does a formal complaint need to be lodged?

I asked for a public apology, which would have resolved everything, but that was ignored.

Generally curious to know if there are two sets of rules.

If there are, that’s fine. I’m just trying to figure out if that sort of behavior and character defamation is acceptable or Superfly and Mercs should be banned for a year?

If The High Court could please advise it would be much appreciated.

Josey Wales

If memory serves, I believe he was referring to cathankins as having groomed you into a suicider, not calling you a groomer.

I could be hair splitting here, but ya know

“Ya.” I know.

I know that you just cooked your own goose.

You should have stayed out of this one Drow - you don’t know what you’re taking about and I don’t need your 2 cents unless to know that you are siding with Superfly and calling me a Racist, Bigot, and a Groomer.

For the record, Big Leader of PDM…. Is that it? Are you siding with Superfly? Do you think I’m a racist, bigot, and a groomer? Are you defending Superfly on this one or do you agree with me?

Let’s see if you have any juice in your Big PDM Leader nuts on this one. All of PDM and the server will witness your leadership qualities right here. You should have stayed out of it. But now you’re in it.

You’re in the spot light now son. Whatever answer you give, even no answer, is going to tell the Server and my former clan mates in PDM exactly what type of leader you are.

I’m calling you out.

I called you nothing
I'd suggest very strongly that you tone it down a little.

I let your prior threats slide.
Don't push your luck.

Paradigm President of failed speeling