Verified:

Devo Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 0:58:43

[quote poster=Josey Wales; 52845; 1037809][quote poster=g0nz0; 52845; 1037797][quote poster=Josey Wales; 52845; 1037794]
Originally posted by Coalie:
Like you assumed that we were a threat because we had 70 missiles each.

Originally posted by Josey Wales:
Originally posted by Drow:

Someone will have to pay for this.

We have agreements with Mercs, Sol, & Sof, but not with anyone else.

We’ve been peaceful.

It’s a dispatch country that knows how to build. Experienced.

But now exposed.

So, I ask again:

Who is running #426 Monarchy of Collective Punishment?

The alternative is that we build for War for the coming sets and take everyone with us to Hell again.

Threat^

Evo,
We demand reparations.

^Threat

You’ve got the money.

Posting right after you mass opp'd our tag and the SoL country.

Originally posted by Cathankins:

I attacked superfly and merc because he kept threatening us and then when they couldn’t handle us. They called for help and your coalition attacked us.

At that point we retalled and hit evo because it’s the obvious weak point.

No idea what you think you are accomplishing with the silly gotcha game. If you haven’t noticed I don’t actually care about fitting in or what others think in general.

I don’t even care if everyone thinks I am the bad guy in all of this. This silly virtue signaling behavior is just so goofy imo.

Clear statement about attacking us for no reason. You are supremely bad at justifying your positions... whatever that might be.

It's very clear as to what the threats were and weren't. And then when you opp'd folks that you were targeting that was action on intent and we had plenty of reason to prosecute. There was confirmation about aiding warring alliances (for anyone being neutral on the war, seeing that is clear justification). The list goes on.

I truly hope you can turn your ship around at some point.